t.c.electronic modeling pedals

Blix

Shredder
They're jumping on the bandwagon:

No info outside the images, price in Norway around $200.
TC-ComboDeluxe.jpeg
TC-ComboDeluxe-2.jpeg
TC-JIMS45.jpeg
TC-JIMS45-2.jpeg

Interesting. I might be wrong, but i don't think TCE ever released a modelling product before?

Headphone jack. Separate cab sim and non-simmed outputs (but not XLR which is for some reason important). No effects loop and no MIDI. Almost solving the woes, but . . . Not quite. At $200 and this feature set, I'd probably spend a little more on the UA stuff (or a little less on a used amplifirebox).

Headphone jack. Separate cab sim and non-simmed outputs (but not XLR which is for some reason important). No effects loop and no MIDI. Almost solving the woes, but . . . Not quite. At $200 and this feature set, I'd probably spend a little more on the UA stuff (or a little less on a used amplifirebox).

Why would you truly need a HP out on a device that has no Aux In? For what this seems to be built for, neither XLR out, FX loops and MIDI are important, either. After all, you're not asking for those on other rather plain stompboxes, either - and at least these things are in a comparable price league.

Fwiw, I'm wondering what the channel switch is doing.

Switching channels, I'd imagine :D
You see, back in the old days we watched shows on a device called a television set and we had a choice of 3 to 5 “channels” which mostly showed things we didn’t want to watch. And on our guitars we used these gigantic silver plugs that are a whole quarter inch in diameter that that only sent one channel of audio out. Oh wait…

Why would you truly need a HP out on a device that has no Aux In? For what this seems to be built for, neither XLR out, FX loops and MIDI are important, either. After all, you're not asking for those on other rather plain stompboxes, either - and at least these things are in a comparable price league.

Fwiw, I'm wondering what the channel switch is doing.
There you found another feature this thing is missing!!!

There a few more it looks like. JCM800, AC30, not sure what the 550 could be. The one on the bottom looks like it might have Mesa style knobs

proxy.phpimagehttps3a0oiiw.png

Back