Stumbled Across TGF, been using TGP. What’s the difference and why did TGF start?

jack off please GIF

the only forum i really liked was the now defunct hugeracksinc.com one. great people, relatively little flaming and relatively little bullshit. many of the guys on there could play, and it wasn't a whole bunch bedroom guys waxing about the minutia of s**t that didn't matter when you turned up because...well...when you played at live volumes with drummers and other humans, that s**t didn't matter.

this place seems cool.

Indeed. I think it says something when a forum goes defunct and the majority of the members still stay in touch. You, Chuck, Matt, Joe, Steve, Chris, Tom, all guys I still talk to regularly and it never gets old busting Chuck’s balls. And the gear….that was the first place I ever found on the internet with members who had some serious gear and could play it accordingly. I remember the first time Tom showed us his Yngwie sweeps like he’s the one who taught Yngwie.

Good times and I never would have met ya at NAMM, or even gone, had it not been for that place.

Funny thing is I feel like the person who created this thread was trying to stir something up? It's just strange.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone and happy holidays! TGF has been a great find and thank you to those who created it

I would never be on Discord if I did not have a QC..but I have to see some news stuff there sometimes

Why do you go there ??

It’s the only place to get a realistic view of the state of the unit and where NDSP is at with it.

Back