Strat set up no no !

Eagle

Rock Star
Don’t do this with your saddles;

IMG_3749.jpeg

It causes the strings to walk down the slopes causing them to go out of tune and slip off the edge of the fretboard.
This is what it should be;
IMG_3750.jpeg

This is a brand new master built Strat that needs a full setup. Neck not straight, truss rod way off and stuff like this.

Jacqueline did a great job ... Good job Jacqueline!

Upon further inspection....name is Josefina I think ..so oops.

Regardless, they did an excellent job

Also, this is a good psa

Last edited:
It almost looks like they were trying to match the radius of the fretboard with the saddles? Which doesn’t make any sense at all.

I honestly had never thought of this before, but now that I hear it it makes total sense… off to check my saddles

Don’t do this with your saddles;

View attachment 26085
It causes the strings to walk down the slopes causing them to go out of tune and slip off the edge of the fretboard.
This is what it should be;

This is a brand new master built Strat that needs a full setup. Neck not straight, truss rod way off and stuff like this.
But that relic job -- even seem to have added dust/debris to the pickguard under the strings. Authentic.

It almost looks like they were trying to match the radius of the fretboard with the saddles? Which doesn’t make any sense at all.
Why not? From the EBMM site:

"The top of the strings should have the radius of the fretboard when you are looking at the strings in the playing position and by rotating the instrument while at the same time bringing strings into view one at a time."

Back