NCGD Tokio Strat

“Pop” Metal? Is that a typo?
It was supposed to be a play on pot metal... or made from recycled pop cans... or pop music... i dunno

It's 4/20
The Breakfast Club Sunglasses GIF

Sorry bout your divorce. :(
I didn't even have any fight left in me for the marriage, and the whole thing turned me into something worthless for quite some time. Sounds like you're handling better than I did. I know it's hard. If you wanna add me into any chats w/ Drew, I'm there bro.

Logo and humbucker installed. This lil girl rips :love

I still need to plug the holes on the body and redrill for the pickguard. This off brand thing doesn't match a stock strat at all. But she's a treat to play!

I have to give a shout out to @la szum who sent me the pickups and pickguard (as well as other goodies) and especially for being an all around awesome human being. ❤️

Resized_20240430_183612.jpeg

20240430_183715.jpg

Here's a quasi-sober first jam after beers and soldering. It's the new oblivion amp in Helix 3.7, kinda has a buzz I don't like now that I hear it again, but whateve.. I'll worry bout that later.
edit: a buzz from the patch.. not the guitar

Last edited:
Awesome! You are fast, @Sleezy E . Holy shit you got that all wired in in no time! :banana

Thick and sludgy for a Strat! I love the feedback. :chef
It was quick and dirty cause I know I have to take it back apart to get the pickguard mounted correctly.

...and also the pickup set you sent was already wired up just fine.. plug in play baby!

Gonna check out the mighty mite after I tinker with this for a bit.. but I gotta say this humbucker is pretty stout. Feedback and harmonics like crazy. The clip was recorded through studio monitors (who says you need a real amp and cab to get good feedback? fite me.) Also the white aesthetic is where its at

:pickle

Back