Some interesting news from Kemper (Profiler Player)

It looks like it has some effects, the knobs on the top left corner are labelled "FX1" and "FX2", there's a tap tempo button and a gate knob.

It doesn't have a display but it has bluetooth and wifi
Screenshot_2023-12-19-17-30-47-283_com.brave.browser-edit.jpg

EDIT: the FX1 and FX2 labels seem to be for the buttons rather than for the knobs, so I guess it's just 2 effects

It looks like it has some effects, the knobs on the top left corner are labelled "FX1" and "FX2", there's a tap tempo button and a gate knob.

It doesn't have a display but it has bluetooth and wifi
View attachment 16058

EDIT: the FX1 and FX2 labels seem to be for the buttons rather than for the knobs, so I guess it's just 2 effects

I bet it’s 2 effects loops with the button being an on/off + indicator light and the knob being the level for the loop.

Also looks like there are two LEDs for each footswitch/slot. I wonder if that means morphing!

I actually kind of hope it has no effects and is just slots for 5 amps with morphing between two different settings of each

One thing that almost hurts my eyes is seeing they've used some kind of printed sticker as a frontplate... That looks pretty cheap, I've done better looking stuff for my diy pedals 😅

A tiny screen would have been ideal even if just able to see what profile is loaded

Would that not be indicated by illuminated preset buttons, if that's what they are?

But sure, you'd still have to remember what that preset number represents in terms of the profile.

Copypasta from some other site...

Preliminary Specs Here...

https://www.dlxmusic.se/produkter/s...enheter/forstarkare-ir/kemper-profiler-player

• Fully compatible with KEMPER PROFILER Amp Rigs
  • Sturdy metal pedal housing
  • 127 dB dynamic range Guitar Input - amongst the best in the industry
  • 3 Footswitches for Rig, FX, and Performance switching (Further control units supported)
  • All Push-pots for additional second-level parameter access
  • Amp controls Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Rig Volume
  • 4 x PROFILER FX - 2 pre and 2 post amp stack
  • FX 1 and FX 2 Control and switch
  • High Power Headphone Output
  • Loads Cabinet IRs
  • Master Volume
  • Bluetooth and WiFi Connectivity (Audio streaming for Spotify, etc. & ext. Control/Editing)
  • Connects to RigManager remote app on all relevant platforms
  • Supports KEMPER Kone Technology for running speaker Imprints with KEMPER Power Kabinets
  • Audio Interface 4/4 via USB
  • MIDI via USB - Supports typical USB2MIDI cables
  • Three separate Output Groups:
  • XLR FOH/ Studio Out, Independent 2 x 1/4“ TSR Jack Stereo Monitor Out, Stereo Headphone Out
  • USB B/A for external connections (Computer, USB Stick)
  • 9V Power Supply
  • 50 Rigs on board plus access to thousands of rigs from the Factory Content/ Rig Exchange etc.
  • Editor apps for iOS, iPadOS, Android, Kindle Fire, MacOS, Windows

Back