Shenanigans Local #666 -- You Paid Your Dues, Now Kick Off Them Shoes!

It means that I'm having fish sticks with rice for dinner.
1725915800008.jpeg

Me too! I was playing along. :beer

Do tell. :rolleyes::sofa
Early on when I joined I was talking to you on one of your post about the Kaizen....not sure if you remember, it was before your injury....maybe a bit more important stuff to focus on, with all that.

Just that my guitars cause me a bit of an issue due to tendinitis and carpal tunnel syndrome.....

Or am I responding to a non question?

I'm confused now🤷🏻‍♂️

Early on when I joined I was talking to you on one of your post about the Kaizen....not sure if you remember, it was before your injury....maybe a bit more important stuff to focus on, with all that.

Just that my guitars cause me a bit of an issue due to tendinitis and carpal tunnel syndrome.....

Or am I responding to a non question?

I'm confused now🤷🏻‍♂️
Aah!! I do remember. Now. :beer

So. Bad day at work. I stopped to get some trulys...laugh if you will. The guy said can i see an ID? I said are you serious. He said yes miss....no ID, no trulys, lol. He was f-ing with me. There's no way i look underage lol.
Maybe he just wanted your 4-1-1! On the other hand, I know some states have laws that EVERYONE needs to be carded whether they look the age or not because the law requires them to!! Hope your night is better than your day at work, truly ;~))

Maybe he just wanted your 4-1-1! On the other hand, I know some states have laws that EVERYONE needs to be carded whether they look the age or not because the law requires them to!! Hope your night is better than your day at work, truly ;~))
Idk. Been to the same store many times. Same cashier before lol. Probably just messing with me.

Back