Shenanigans Local #666 -- You Paid Your Dues, Now Kick Off Them Shoes!

Alright, apparently my recording sent everyone to the hills ....cool😝

That is why I grow cannabis and not fans!!!!🤣🤣🤣

Daily Specials

Whiskey Neat - 3.50

Egg Salad Sandwich (made with our own overcooked hardboiled eggs!!!) - 3.50

Looking 'round the room and realizing that your farts scared everyone away, priceless.

Have a great day all ...

TGIF!!!!🤘

Pulled something in my calf so it’ll likely be ten-toes-up for me the majority of the weekend. Luckily all my yard work is done.
That sucks....I hate getting old.

Part of the reason I don't jog, he says knowing it's a lie, is because of a bum heel/Achilles. I feel you.

Shit even standing up and playing guitar can mess with it, especially pedal dancing.

I'm sure you know what to do about it, considering you run regularly. But hopefully you aren't down long!!👍

That sucks....I hate getting old.

Part of the reason I don't jog, he says knowing it's a lie, is because of a bum heel/Achilles. I feel you.

Shit even standing up and playing guitar can mess with it, especially pedal dancing.

I'm sure you know what to do about it, considering you run regularly. But hopefully you aren't down long!!👍
I screwed up and wore a pair of worn out running shoes (they all get repurposed after 250-300 miles) to the Air Force Museum. I think the 7-8 hours on concrete floors did a number on it. That and two long runs over the past few days and I’m not surprised.

I’ll likely be good by Sunday, but I’m just going to veg out and catch up on a few movies and shows.

1725656177730.png

That movie should have been better, Charles deserves better!!!!

Also, I think I gleaned my attitude from Mr. Charles Bukowski ....read him far too early in life!!!😝
I hear ya'! Being exposed to Zappa at the age of 8 changed my life in many ways (especially my views on what the television is for based on "I'm The Slime")!! Probably a prime source of my cynicism!!!

Pulled something in my calf so it’ll likely be ten-toes-up for me the majority of the weekend. Luckily all my yard work is done.
Wow, 4 days ago, I woke up with the most intense calf muscle cramp I have ever had in my life! I am pretty sure it tore some muscle and I am still feeling it today, but it is getting better each day. I did a little research on it and this is a real thing, tearing a muscle from an intense muscle cramp. My girl and I signed up for some line dance classes last October and after first week, we had to cancel because she tore a calf muscle (at a different dance class)! I love my calves (people have often told me I have Popeye calves and it is all due to teen and 20's years bicycling) but when they cramp (apparently the most common muscle cramp for humans), oh the pain!!!

Best wishes on your speedy recovery!

Good Morning All!

Daily Specials

Soju - 3.50
Sticky rice & rib - 3.50
Good Time - It ain't nothing but a!!!!!

Let's grab today by the short and curlies, and makes sure no one, and I mean no one, tries to give us any shit today!!!!

Let's do this thing!!!!!!

victory-winning.gif

Back