Shenanigans Local #666 -- You Paid Your Dues, Now Kick Off Them Shoes!

I know that the "Not worth it's own thread" thread may suit this purpose...but I also feel like sometimes discussions go longer than may be polite. As it is a micro rant/random thought type thread, this isn't.

My intent is to just have a thread where it can go anywhere, on any day, and not truly be off topic, or too long across multiple pages.

Not trying to walk over any other threads which may be doing this, intentionally, just trying to create a discussion hangout that isn't necessarily centered in a particular gear ecosystem, or analog v. digital, or even anything gear related....but isn't a specific topic either.

I imagine this forum as a bar, and I imagine we all are in this bar, and we all have our own discussions at our own tables(threads), we also want to holler across the bar and call each other an asshole...you know...like hey, it's cool to know your here, and even though we come from different directions, we can talk for a bit ..and move along....that's all.

Is this dumb, please tell me. Let me know if this is redundant. Well ...I guess I can't delete it, but we can come to a consensus....anyway.

Comment away!!!!😝

trlrky.gif

I really like to put hot sauce on my ketchup and tater tots. It's delicious, and spicy....helps me clear my sinuses. The ketchup gives the hot sauce a nice sweetness that really is complementary.

Also, confession....I love mixing ketchup and mayo....yep.

Also, I suppose a question would start things....

Is a hot dog with bun, a sandwich? Yay or nay?!?🤣

What are your favorite style hot dog buns .... traditional style, or new england style?!?😜

How do you like your dog dressed?!? Traditional, or Chicago style?

Do you not know what a hot dog is? Well, then grab a sausage(@la szum wants a Bratwurst)!!!!

Last edited:
I'm not so sure about this thread...
Going completely off-topic in other threads IS TGF in a nutshell. :hmm
Yeah ..but now we won't get a whole page interruption about how we are off topic! And everything is permitted!!!!

And it can be ALL shenanigans, ALL the time!!!!!!!

Back