Potential Mesa Reissues? IIC+ and Dual Rec

DrewJD82

Staff member
Saw these on the FB earlier this morning-

IMG_7594.jpeg

IMG_7595.jpeg

Can’t remember who posted it now, but somewhere along the way someone stated the IIC+ is supposed to be a limited run of 200. I REALLY fucking hope not. I know it’s not going to be like the OG due to the transformer, but damnit, I want a fucking IIC+!

How we lookin in comparison to asking prices of an OG IIc+?

I think the last one I saw FS was $7K.

I’ll only do the negative light thing if they keep it limited and priced out of bounds, which is the exact bullshit everyone assumed Gibson was going to do with Mesa. Save the limited/bullshit pricing for the sig guitars.

I'm sure the IIC+ will be expensive, but itll be good to at least curb the insane pricing of used ones.

Curious how crazy they go with the Rev G pricing, the chrome does look killer (were chrome G's even a thing?). In both cases, IMO, if all you want is the tone you can go for other amps that offer way more for way less. IIC+ is basically a collector amp in the same way a 60's plexi is. Belongs in a museum.

I think the last one I saw FS was $7K.

I’ll only do the negative light thing if they keep it limited and priced out of bounds, which is the exact bullshit everyone assumed Gibson was going to do with Mesa. Save the limited/bullshit pricing for the sig guitars.

Limited run is what people keep saying but it seems silly unless they actually sourced some magical transformers somehow

If I had to make an uneducated guess I’m imagining $4-5kish and I’m sure they’d have no problem selling plenty at that price -unlimited-

Man, there are still some killer deals out there on IIBs and IIIs. I'd be tapping
that market and chasing those before I'd line Gibson's wallet with my hard
earned dough.

You could damn near get one of each Mark series amp no longer in
production (I, II, III, IV, V) for the price of a IIC+. :unsure:

Damn near. :idk

How's that for pragmatism, @paisleywookiee . :LOL:

Man, there are still some killer deals out there on IIBs and IIIs. I'd be tapping
that market and chasing those before I'd line Gibson's wallet with my hard
earned dough.

You could damn near get one of each Mark series amp no longer in
production (I, II, III, IV, V) for the price of a IIC+. :unsure:

Damn near. :idk

How's that for pragmatism, @paisleywookiee . :LOL:

Lmk where the killer deals on IIIs are :cry:

Purple stripe actually just popped up locally for $1200 which is the cheapest I've seen one period in nearly a decade. 60 watts, no simulcalss, no GEQ though. Still compelling despite that

Lmk where the killer deals on IIIs are :cry:

Man, you've been spoiled with the deals on the IV and V.... and you want to continue to be spoiled rotten. :LOL:

I know all of the Mark series amps will continue to climb in price apart from an actual Apocalypse. Jump soon
or pay more later is my theory.

That said, I am good and not in the market..... unless I can get spoiled rotten. :beer

Back