Post something from "way back when"...

Geez dude..... were you not nervous and anxious enough that you had to add singing a song to the mix?? :idk

:LOL:

Hope you find it. Would love to hear it. :beer
I wasn't nervous about getting married, but I was definitely nervous playing that song!

I recorded this probably 10 years ago or so because I wanted to record something with a real bass!

The tools in question:

IMG-4188.jpg

https://amazon.com/music/player/alb...j7H2MGkaIdXlHUK1NDHbETRi&trackAsin=B01N6LB4ZO.

From 2018 or so, Bucks Co. PA represent!

Hi everyone, Rich Lather here, 1st time on TGF. Why didn’t I know about this place before? Damn Luddite. Anyway, I’m a guitar guy and this was my last project.

If anyone can tell me how to embed from Soundcloud I can go further back. Just wanted to say hey, love the site!! Lotsa great stuff here, keeping the dream alive!

https://amazon.com/music/player/alb...j7H2MGkaIdXlHUK1NDHbETRi&trackAsin=B01N6LB4ZO.

From 2018 or so, Bucks Co. PA represent!

Hi everyone, Rich Lather here, 1st time on TGF. Why didn’t I know about this place before? Damn Luddite. Anyway, I’m a guitar guy and this was my last project.

If anyone can tell me how to embed from Soundcloud I can go further back. Just wanted to say hey, love the site!! Lotsa great stuff here, keeping the dream alive!

You can embed SoundCloud links here easily

Welcome in

Welcome Aboard Episode 12 GIF by Soul Train

From the mid '90s with the band "Romey Buzley"...

Recorded on an ADAT via a Mackie mixer and KRK K-rock monitors. Some post production in Cakewalk and mastered in ProTools.

Last edited:
Decided to start a SoundCloud, I suppose.

Um, I haven't played this for anyone other than my wife. Well, except the guys that played on it with me....and the "engineer" that threw it together. Sorry no vocals.

I wrote the music, if you want to call it that.

This was part of 7 tracks recorded over 2 days of practice, meant for preproduction writing and practice purpose....drummer needed tracks ...but it turned into a shit show.

Anyway, I had this wild hair up my ass back in 2013-14 to finally record my original material. Just for my own personal goal...and for friends.

Well needless to say, life got in the way....and sadly this is all that lives ...the 7 original live take ..quick level...auto pseudo mastered..but not really.

Long story short....I like this one.

It's called didactic, and it is one take. One guitar, me....drums, a friend named josh. A gentleman on bass named Jeremy. Warts and all. I apologize in advance.😬

Last edited:
Decided to start a SoundCloud, I suppose.

Um, I haven't played this for anyone other than my wife. Well, except the guys that played on it with me....and the "engineer" that threw it together.

Listen to Didactic Scratch by Frank Castle on #SoundCloud

I wrote the music, if you want to call it that.

This was part of 7 tracks recorded over 2 days of practice, meant for preproduction writing and practice purpose....drummer needed tracks ...but it turned into a shit show.

Anyway, I had this wild hair up my ass back in 2013-14 to finally record my original material. Just for my own personal goal...and for friends.

Well needless to say, life got in the way....and sadly this is all that lives ...the 7 original live take ..quick level...auto pseudo mastered..but not really.

Long story short....I like this one.

It's called didactic, and it is one take. One guitar, me....drums, a friend named josh. A gentleman on bass named Jeremy. Warts and all. I apologize in advance.😬
That’s rad!

Back