Plexi vs DSL comparison

Nice, Im trying to trade my HX stomp for 50w origin if I cant then Ill sell it and get Dsl 20w, I have 2x12 already and I’ll use that rig for rehearsals.

Thanks for your reply 🤘🤘🤘
It's worth noting what you're mentioning are two VERY different heads. Both really cool, but very different. Origin stuff needs to be goosed with something relatively beefy, if you want higher gain tones.

It's worth noting what you're mentioning are two VERY different heads. Both really cool, but very different. Origin stuff needs to be goosed with something relatively beefy, if you want higher gain tones.
I know, I’ll boost the hell out of it :)

Ive heard origin is good pedal platform, I have friedman BE-od and I might go back to it if boosted crunch is not enough for thrash.

I already have 100w dsl and origin will be different flavour :)

Jeebus. Used DSL50 heads be like $1200, and present day DSL100 heads used are $700. :idk

Not that I've been looking. Supposedly saving muh pennies for an Harley and a Bogner XTC, and a Coffin. :LOL:

Posted at Jives request.

My understanding is the amp is first modded to jcm800 specs then he adds his mods to that.

Yeah he told me something similar when he was building mine, I think he only made a few of them at first and they were all different then he stopped for a while but I guess he is making them again. Either way, the amp is a ripper that will smoke many amps 4x the price

I'll probably forget all about the DSL when I log off here. :LOL:
Not me!!!
lips GIF

I’ve not played a splawn or a runt, but if you’re looking for the modded Marshall thing I’m not sure either of them is gonna beat the momomyth, here’s my last clip I’ve did with mine

It does sound great, for sure. I’m just of the same mindset as Bob is though. $1600 gets you a shit-ton in used, and resale on an Origin is tough. Also, you’re balls-deep in Ceriatone territory, and the Chupacabra is a fucking beast of an amp.

It does sound great, for sure. I’m just of the same mindset as Bob is though. $1600 gets you a s**t-ton in used, and resale on an Origin is tough. Also, you’re balls-deep in Ceriatone territory, and the Chupacabra is a f*****g beast of an amp.

I understand, I didn’t pay that much for mine but origins are $250 more now than then, even though at that price having played mine now I would pay that. There was a chupa on my Craigslist not long ago I was tempted to grab but I figured it would overlap too much with what I already have

Back