Please god make the please god make it stop thing stop (not this not this shit again shit again)

Hahahaha is this in reference to not this shit again?

There’s an easy way to make it stop!
No, this is about the please god make it stop.
But I can make another one called "not this not this shit again shit again" if you'd like 😬

Too much shit going on in here...

Meme Reaction GIF by Salon Line

No, this is about the please god make it stop.
But I can make another one called "not this not this shit again shit again" if you'd like 😬

I’m not even sure which one that is, but I think it’s just as funny as Amp where I'm at. :rofl

I found out about A.ITR via PM when a member asked me to look into a bug, I laughed my ass off when I saw what was going on. :ROFLMAO:

I, for one, have no preference, I am flexible, but I strongly prefere Amp where I'm at.

Old members too, I have no idea ....

Aha.

There was a collective eye roll last week when the 500,000,000th Ampp Inn The Room/FRtFR discussion popped up and one of the owner's took advantage of our curse filter. :rofl

Edit- keeping this here as the one piece of information someone can use to make sense of it. Hidden in a thread they'll probably never see.

Former ENG cameraman... First week on the job, big prairie snowstorm. Sent out to get some cool B-roll for the evening news. When the plow wave hit me it knocked me back about four feet. Viewfinder gave me a black eye. Had to dig myself out. Luckily not super wet heavy snow, but hard enough hit for a big lesson learned. No camera damage thankfully, back then they were worth big $$$ ... Fun!

There was a collective eye roll last week when the 500,000,000th Ampp Inn The Room/FRtFR discussion popped up and one of the owner's took advantage of our curse filter. :rofl

Edit- keeping this here as the one piece of information someone can use to make sense of it. Hidden in a thread they'll probably never see.

The autocorrection really did that?!
That's too funny 🤣

Back