Pedalboards

JiveTurkey

Goatlord
TGF Recording Artist
Covered with dog hair and misplaced velcro :crazy
jEYXNgB.jpg

I'd love a wider model with smaller top row section that I could fit an FM9/SY1000 combo on :satan

^Love it! What kind of wah is that?
that's an RMC10 by geoffrey teese, but the switch broke on it, so i literally just put a fulltone clyde standard on there. the RMC10 has more range and i prefer that one sonically, but the fulltone is just fine, as well.

that's an RMC10 by geoffrey teese, but the switch broke on it, so i literally just put a fulltone clyde standard on there. the RMC10 has more range and i prefer that one sonically, but the fulltone is just fine, as well.
Oh man Fulltone Clyde is an awesome wah! Haven't tried the RMC.

^^^^ Bit of info: HXFX is in front of my Mesa Electra Dyne and Stomp is in the Dyne's loop. Sounds and feels way better than just the HXFX in 4cm. Keeley Fuzz Head and MXR CBMOD are in the HXFX's loops. HXFX is controlling the Stomp with midi (preset changes, clean boost on/off, solo delay on/off) as well as switching channels on the Electra Dyne via a Suhr Micro MIDI that's underneath. Stomp is handling various other delays, noise gate, and EQ, while also having amp models as backup.

My board. The Iridium got sold though... it did set a lot of dsp free, buuuuuut... nah. Im back using Stomp amps. Figure id rather use that space for a fun pedal or two when I feel like it. So now its just the Stomp and Hotone stuff. Those will be replaced soon though. Both the Metro 16 and Stomp has been with me since 2018, and I intend to keep it like that and have that little space over.

oooh, you nasty putting that much velcro on that GR there :sick: was there a expression mounted there once?
The Stomp sat sideways where the exp was, then over the front GR switches when I was using FM3 for everything. I use the Stomp switches now so I need them up front. I use none of the GR controls. GR0 would be a GODSEND.

Back