OMG has ernie ball lost it? $3150? for new re released supersport axis? wow

I would love to get Bea sabre in the red but damn is like 900 more and the older sabres took a price drop

A better point is more that "guitar hero" was only really a thing for boomers and gen-x.
No ..... Hendrix, Clapton, Page, Walsh ect who you think is going to fill that vacuum, Jelly Roll ?
Bonafide guitar heros are legit and dying faster than you can say OU812.
I don't know that he was inspiring a generation of kids to go buy a guitar and learn to play like him?

Yep ... Lester Polfus from Waukesha. Nobody wants a clone. He inspired to do yer own thing.
He also invented multi track recording.
Its 2024 and you aint figured that out yet ?
Do you live under a rock ?

You must be from France.

Last edited:
I have 2 in my arsenal. I have also sent a couple back due to QC issues. :idk

I am eager to add a MIJ Charvel at some point. :love
I just picked up a used USA for less than a new MIJ :eek:

IMG_6169.jpeg
IMG_6170.jpeg

The King of ambiguity. Ed's endorsements always seemed to be walking the line between kinda sorta based on his gear but not really at the same time not telling folks what he actually used and not giving away the keys to the candyland store wilst raking in millions and spreading ficticious accounts of what he had & used back in the day.
By the time the Sam era arrived it was over musically and just a joy ride on the money train.
Ive never felt i needed to have nor ever wanted any of his stuff.
Just an alcoholic w/a bad tobacco habit that likely cut his life short and treated his guitars like crap.
I feel sorry for his son trying to figure out where to go in life in his pops shadow.
But the first 4 albums were great. YMMV.
Sam said [in his book] he knew Ed was totally nutts when he tried to bash out a window on their private jet @ 30,000 ft.
Ed hurt alot of people and never really made amends.
He blamed his cancer on "metal picks" and not the 16 million cigarettes.

adgij.jpg
Sad story . The kids always suffer mentally.. in this case not money wise I bet but yea every thing you read on his son tries to compare him to his dads shadow

Back