NTGWZOOPD EBMM Sabre HT

HNGD! That thing is stunning!

I have yet to own an EBMM, but I've wanted to, for years. A friend of mine had an older JP1 BFR, and it was pretty much the best guitar I've ever played, save for my PRSi.

I'm into stoptails these days, and the right combination, (and money), just hasn't hit me yet.

HNGD! That thing is stunning!

I have yet to own an EBMM, but I've wanted to, for years. A friend of mine had an older JP1 BFR, and it was pretty much the best guitar I've ever played, save for my PRSi.

I'm into stoptails these days, and the right combination, (and money), just hasn't hit me yet.
Thank you! Can't stress enough how impressed I am, highly recommend everyone give one a try - it's always down to the individual.

I'm ok with trems, but the Sabers come decked for dive-only, and the tuning is mega stable so I can't see anyone having an issue. @JiveTurkey would like it much better than a FR :banana

Thank you! Can't stress enough how impressed I am, highly recommend everyone give one a try - it's always down to the individual.

I'm ok with trems, but the Sabers come decked for dive-only, and the tuning is mega stable so I can't see anyone having an issue. @JiveTurkey would like it much better than a FR :banana
Only issue for me would be drilling the trumpet pickup into a $3k guitar :cry: Maybe some extra strength 2 sided tape :unsure:

That is a fine lookin' fiddle there Warmart! Congrats on a great score!! I have had a EBMM Stingray Bass in my collection for all but a few of the last 30 years and honestly don't believe I would ever need another bass (although I will never sell my 1989 Steinberger XM2T bass either just because, it's a bass with a locking trans trem, nuff said!)!! Enjoy!!!

That is a fine lookin' fiddle there Warmart! Congrats on a great score!! I have had a EBMM Stingray Bass in my collection for all but a few of the last 30 years and honestly don't believe I would ever need another bass (although I will never sell my 1989 Steinberger XM2T bass either just because, it's a bass with a locking trans trem, nuff said!)!! Enjoy!!!
Thank you, @Moondog Wily - this one fits me realllly well, still blown away! Everyone should try one imho.

Back