NTGWZOOPD EBMM Sabre HT

Warmart

Roadie
New traded-in guitar with zero out of pocket day! Well, it was yesterday, but that's almost always the case.

Long story - I drove the wife and dil down to Atlanta for the Friday Taylor Swift concert. After they were settled and I had hung out with a bud I went to the best Atlanta Guitar Center, as I knew they had a specific snowy white EBMM Sabre HT and a few Majesties to ogle over, as I have never played any EBMMs. Had it in the back of my head that I could potentially trade a 3-year old PRS Paul's WL 10 that has become the one that is not played(tm). Was a great looking and sounding guitar, but something with the top carve and wraparound bridge height forked my technique badly.

So took one look at the Sabre HT and it started speakin' to me in tongues. G'dman pictures don't do it justice! The build quality, features and playability are spot on to what I like. Wheeled and dealed and got a "ticket in the system" and the Sabre put in the back, with a verbal agreement to do a straight trade. I was over 2-hours back home so I waited until Saturday afternoon to take my PRS in - hadn't gotten home after the TS concert until 2am.

I get there around 4:30pm and there was a regular salesman that remembered me, but a different manager. After 15 minutes of waiting and 15 minutes of complex "GC Calculations", they said I'd owe them $270! Umm, not today, Jack. Told them of the promise, etc, etc, and said you need to think this over a bit! Went and played 2 Majesties, for another 15 minutes, and was starting to wonder if I wanted one of them, lol. Then the asst. mgr came in and said they figured out a way to make it work, lmao. Yeah, you're living up to your promise in my book. Good, all's well that ends well. They bring the Sabre back out and I again loose my chit - and there's no doubt now, knowing that sometime whenever I can finagle the scratch, I'll be getting a Majesty. I kind of want one where the outer area is similar in color to the shovel, and other than $6K ones - they didn't have any in stock like that.

Sabre Front.jpg
Sabre Front Left Close.jpg
Sabre Front Right Full.jpg
Sabre Front Right Close.jpg
Sabre Right.jpg
Sabre Fretboard.jpg
Sabre Playing Position.jpg

Good lord; this looks :chef
Oh yesss, and like is normal, pictures ain't doin' it no justice! :clint
images

I had never known much at all about EBMM guitars until JP got with them, and then 20 years later I get to own one. Pretty damn impressive guitars, afaic. Congratulations! (And I hear ya on the Majesty aesthetics!)
JFnC, man, they need to advertise better, lmao. Maybe 2 hours of play time and I'm screaming out loud, "hell yeahs" and "new # 1" and similar stuff. Got hung up on the Mastodon Blood and Thunder outro, must've looped it 10 times it sounded so damn perfect.

To those who've never tired an EBMM, take my advice and go play one - then sell a kidney, a gonad, your soul - wtfever it takes. This thing is f'n insane, I'm not sure if I've ever been this happy with a guitar. If so, it's been years. EBMM is on to something here, lol.

To those who've never tired an EBMM, take my advice and go play one - then sell a kidney, a gonad, your soul - wtfever it takes. This thing is f'n insane, I'm not sure if I've ever been this happy with a guitar. If so, it's been years. EBMM is on to something here, lol.
I agree! Like, compared to a PRS with the same feature set, a EBMM will be considerably less.

New traded-in guitar with zero out of pocket day! Well, it was yesterday, but that's almost always the case.

Long story - I drove the wife and dil down to Atlanta for the Friday Taylor Swift concert. After they were settled and I had hung out with a bud I went to the best Atlanta Guitar Center, as I knew they had a specific snowy white EBMM Sabre HT and a few Majesties to ogle over, as I have never played any EBMMs. Had it in the back of my head that I could potentially trade a 3-year old PRS Paul's WL 10 that has become the one that is not played(tm). Was a great looking and sounding guitar, but something with the top carve and wraparound bridge height forked my technique badly.

So took one look at the Sabre HT and it started speakin' to me in tongues. G'dman pictures don't do it justice! The build quality, features and playability are spot on to what I like. Wheeled and dealed and got a "ticket in the system" and the Sabre put in the back, with a verbal agreement to do a straight trade. I was over 2-hours back home so I waited until Saturday afternoon to take my PRS in - hadn't gotten home after the TS concert until 2am.

I get there around 4:30pm and there was a regular salesman that remembered me, but a different manager. After 15 minutes of waiting and 15 minutes of complex "GC Calculations", they said I'd owe them $270! Umm, not today, Jack. Told them of the promise, etc, etc, and said you need to think this over a bit! Went and played 2 Majesties, for another 15 minutes, and was starting to wonder if I wanted one of them, lol. Then the asst. mgr came in and said they figured out a way to make it work, lmao. Yeah, you're living up to your promise in my book. Good, all's well that ends well. They bring the Sabre back out and I again loose my chit - and there's no doubt now, knowing that sometime whenever I can finagle the scratch, I'll be getting a Majesty. I kind of want one where the outer area is similar in color to the shovel, and other than $6K ones - they didn't have any in stock like that.

View attachment 6927View attachment 6928View attachment 6929View attachment 6930View attachment 6931View attachment 6932View attachment 6933
Totally Awesome , congrats my friend, I'm sure you will enjoy it very much

I used to think it was feedback in Petrucci's music, that caused his notes to bloom into higher frequencies. But in playing a Majesty for 4 years now, I'm convinced it's the pickups. They have such an over-the-top amount of harmonic content, and sound SO GOOD!

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it!
I agree! Like, compared to a PRS with the same feature set, a EBMM will be considerably less.
And PRS doesn't generally do stainless, or boosts, or roasted fretboards. I've found out over the last year that most PRS don't fit me anyway.
Edit: Or truss rod wheelies :hmm
I used to think it was feedback in Petrucci's music, that caused his notes to bloom into higher frequencies. But in playing a Majesty for 4 years now, I'm convinced it's the pickups. They have such an over-the-top amount of harmonic content, and sound SO GOOD!
This one does too, they say the HT (heat treated) pu's bring out range and harmonics. They are unique, but definitely seem wide ranged and full of bloom to me!

Last edited:
G'dman it but these HT pu's in the Sabre are still blowing me utterly away. I have 10 other guitars and now I don't like playing any of them.

I really don't think it's honeymoon shit going on either. These things just seem to be a whole new level above everything else.

I don't have 10 others, but there's still only 1 that gets all my time. (Except when I'm playing the other one. :rofl) I think they make great guitars!
Since I've discovered the Luke IV is going to have HT pickups added (which I thought was marketing mumbo jumbo, but now I worship them) there's a chance I could downsize. Still giving it time before I make any rash decisions, lol. But as it now stands, I can see myself with this Sabre, a Majesty, a Luke and some flavor of semi-hollow. Could keep my Vox for that. Down to 4 from 11, it could happen gents.
Wow! I'm not usually a sparkle guy but that looks amazing

Congrats!!!!
Thank you, it's just really well done - and I'm still all giggly every time I grab it off the wall. It's a magical thing when you find one that just grabs you by the nuts and says the magic word.

And I got this at GC for fawk sake. Don't think it had been there even a week, which helped it to actually be MINT.

Back