NPD: Teen Metalcore Edition

[Nathan]

Roadie
These bad boys just arrived. If you have any cool tips and tricks I'm all ears.

And yes thats the 10 band in the background but the dedicated power is proving to be annoying, hoping the 6 will do the trick for the most part.

new-pedals-2k.png

All I know about them is: A Metal Zone into the Effects Return of an amp can sometimes work amazing. Much better than up in front.

Curious about the Metal Core. My thoughts were always it's not much popular yet it still is produced and sold. There has to be market for it.

Nice! The metalcore was the first pedal I ever had. I actually got a pretty decent recorded tone with a rock band mic, metalcore, Marshall mg into audacity when I was 15 :LOL:

I’d be interested to try one again now

Nice! The metalcore was the first pedal I ever had. I actually got a pretty decent recorded tone with a rock band mic, metalcore, Marshall mg into audacity when I was 15 :LOL:

I’d be interested to try one again now
I took my Solar Evertune 6 string to a tech here to get setup properly in drop G (I did it myself to see the potential but had one string humming and turns out there was quite a few QC issues that we've remedied)... Gonna smash the ML-2 with some brootz real soon.

Yeah its funny, I tried a bunch of these pedals back in my band days but I think I was so thrilled with a big old amp and 4x12 that I didnt really see the benefit or appreciation of extra pedals, so nothing really stuck besides a tube screamer and noise gate. Now that I'm revisiting things I would love to have reconfigured my old gigging rig with what I know now.

Back