Non-CS Fenders now over $3,000

metropolis_4

Shredder
I know it’s all down to economics, but this is insane to me that prices are still going up so fast!

Two years ago I was shopping brand new CS Strats for $3,200

IMG_3505.jpeg

Pretty soon I’m gonna have to switch to Suhr because I can’t afford a Fender anymore

Little shit- Amazon or Reverb

There you go. Your own fully spec'd out Strat for under $1500.

It's depressing that I found it easier to afford nice guitars when I was a broke student vs a grown ass man in his early 40s.

I also can't spend all my money on guitars and live off beans anymore. Apparently my family need a 'nutritious balanced diet' or so my wife says.

1000034331.gif

Yeah, IMO you have to REALLY want a genuine Fender, to be dumb enough to buy one over a Warmoth/Musikraft/MJT partscaster. A lot of the greatness of the latter comes down to your tech, but still.

My tele and strat are both partscasters built with really high spec parts. I had them both put together by a really a great guitar tech. They're much better guitars than I could possibly have gotten at the amount of money I ended up paying.

Little shit- Amazon or Reverb

There you go. Your own fully spec'd out Strat for under $1500.

This is 100% the way I’ll be going. The last few guitars I’ve built from Warmoth parts have easily been better than any standard production Fender I’ve played.

I’ve got a really nice Warmoth Strat neck collecting dust that needs a guitar

Back