NMD: Line 6 Helix Floor

I shared my Helix Mini mockup many many times here, hoping that someone at L6 would get inspired.

angry the emperors new groove GIF
Interested Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

I know there are differing views on this, but I actually like that the Helix has an expression pedal, same with the GT1000 I had. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I didn’t love that the FM9 was so big, yet still didn’t have one, for example. All that size/weight, and you still had either carry another pedal around or mount it on a board with one.

And the Helix is only 2” wider than the FM9, expression pedal included.

I bought a new Helix Floor yesterday and am having a great time with it!

As mentioned in my previous QC NMD thread, this was an unexpected turn of events brought on by adding an HX One to my QC... which sparked a trajectory that pulled me hard and fast (yes, you heard that right) towards the full Helix Floor, the biggest, thickest and phattest L6 mama of them all. :pickle:rawk :pickle

Could this be the long term digital love I've been looking for? :love :love :love

View attachment 19977

View attachment 19976
You will not regret! It's such an awesome piece of gear.

I know there are differing views on this, but I actually like that the Helix has an expression pedal, same with the GT1000 I had. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I didn’t love that the FM9 was so big, yet still didn’t have one, for example. All that size/weight, and you still had either carry another pedal around or mount it on a board with one.

And the Helix is only 2” wider than the FM9, expression pedal included.

I’m loving my FM9, but I totally wish it had a dual function expression pedal like my Helix. Such a smart design. I don’t understand those who wish the helix didn’t haven’t one.

D

What's the over/under on TS moving on? He'll have some hot passionate sex with the
Floor and then go back to his Mrs. like he always does. :knit

If he can carry this out to June without bailing I would be shocked. :unsure:

:rofl
I'm pretty sure "his Mrs" is a Mesa Electra-Dyne, and she's in on all the freaky action.

Trust me.... she isn't into having 4 of her orifices penetrated at the same time. 4CM. :hmm

Show some respect, appreciation, and restraint for your loved ones, people. :LOL:

Back