NKP Presets masterthread (axe fx 3, kemper,helix)

Your Favorite preset maker is the first one to launch a pack with the brand new dynacabs(tm) ! Clean to metal!
I am working on it since the first beta, and it is available now!
23 amps, 4 dynacabs at the same time for each of them ... big work!

you can have it here

IMG_8152.jpeg

Last edited:
I learned this song today to demo my Vai Preset !

Full song played with a musicman JP7 with my Vai preset for axe fx 3 available here : https://nomashop.bigcartel.com/product/n-k-p-artist-pack-vol-2-axe-fx-3
I play with the official backing track, live playing as ever, no sound edit, no post EQ etc . Ha ! I use a dunlop wah ! :)

Holy shit dude!! I've seen a lot of players who are all over-the-top with skills, but you cover so many guitarists, all with very different styles, and you do all of them SO WELL, not only in your technique, but also the tones!

Just..., amazing!!

Amazing tones and playing skills. So because of that and your Jaguar collection you are the best person to ask….which model, bridge, pick up choices and control configuration etc do you find the most useful or recommend for someone who wants one and has no experience with them?

I always stayed away from them because people would say ‘ too noisy’ ‘always goes out of tune’ and other negative things but after watching some of these videos I think I should ignore that and find one!

Holy shit dude!! I've seen a lot of players who are all over-the-top with skills, but you cover so many guitarists, all with very different styles, and you do all of them SO WELL, not only in your technique, but also the tones!

Just..., amazing!!
Thank you very much ☺️
Amazing tones and playing skills. So because of that and your Jaguar collection you are the best person to ask….which model, bridge, pick up choices and control configuration etc do you find the most useful or recommend for someone who wants one and has no experience with them?

I always stayed away from them because people would say ‘ too noisy’ ‘always goes out of tune’ and other negative things but after watching some of these videos I think I should ignore that and find one!
The mustang / jaguars etc aren’t perfect guitars. Yes they buzz a little bit, they may be out of tune … but I love how they look. To me these guitars with whatever humbuckers does it all, I like di marzio pickups personally. I have locking tuners in some of them, buzz stop in the jaguar, I have Cooper taped most of them. They may need some settings and optimization
But yeah once you found a jaguar or a mustang with a humbucker... The Kurt cobain jaguar is a really solid guitar by default for example.

NEW PACK DAY! (demos will come... later, as ever)

This pack cover 40 years of Metal!
70's, 80's, 90's, 00's tones by music genre!

Presets :

00's DJENT : done for 7 and 8 strings guitars and low tuning
00's PROG METAL : Dream theater type of distortion with the JP2C
00's DOOM : Heavy FUZZ to play your favorite doom stuff!
90's NU METAL : Korn type of sound, clean, dist etc ...
90's BLACK METAL: For bands like Immortal, Emperor, Cradle, Dimmu Borgir
90's DEATH METAL : For Early Cannibal corpse, Deicide Stuff
90's INDUSTRIAL : For NIN, Ministry.. stuff
80's HEAVY METAL : Glam, hard rock, the 80's TONE !
80's NEOCLASSICAL : for Malmsteen and old speed Metal stuff
70'S EARLY HARD : Black Sabbath type of tones

VIGNETTE FRACTAL 40 YEARS.jpg

Back