NGD: Edwards E-LP-130CD Whitey

Warmart

Roadie
Woohoo! Been eyeing one of these white babies since last summer, and since hearing they are now supposedly "discontinued", I was intensely spurred to action. Arrived from Japan in one week to the day, expertly packed in a gigbag and it's as close to flawless as any guitar I've held in my grubby little hands. One little pin sized depression on the back that my wife found in .025 seconds (that none of us could find in a week using the LHC in parallel with the JWST). Hmm, so maybe those two don't work in parallel?? Who can remember. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quite a chunky neck, see the pics side-by-side with my Agile 3200 LP. No belly cut on the Edwards, which means I have to lose belly? :idk Loving the JB so far, on the fence with the 59 but haven't tried tweaking the height as of yet. She weighs 9.19 lbs. Feels like nothing compared to the 11lb ish Agile.

The only thing I don't like are the knobs, easy to remedy - and I'll probably want locking tuners. Excellent craftmanship though, fretwork is PRIMO - can't say enough about Japanese guitars or the guys at the Gakkido shop. Awesome place to deal with and they get my absolute highest mf'n recommendation!

I had to expand my guitars to another wall, leaving one spot remaining for a future EBMM JP/Majesty, one of these days.
Edwards LP Front.jpg
Edwards LP Front Full.jpg
Edwards LP Front Left.jpg
Edwards LP Neck.jpg
Edwards LP Neck 2.jpg

F*ck yeah!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Now pay me no mind while I flip out and shove everything off my desk because I didn’t buy a f*cking white one and every time I look on Reverb there’s less and less and I can’t buy one until I restock my gear funds godf***#RI(#$(#$*#$*W#$&#$I#$(*#%(#@(*@#*(@#(*@$&%&#@(Q@#&*%&*(#$(@#*(@#*@

I also got mine from Gakkido and I believe @la szum did as well, GREAT to buy from and I’ll absolutely buy from them again.

I’ve heard rumors that the line isn’t permanently discontinued, just paused while they think of something different to do. As long as they’re making LPC’s with the same specs, IDGAF what they do with the finishes. While I do want one in white, I want to re-finish another one to be a gold top Custom.

F************ck I’m so mad I didn’t buy a f*cking white one!!!!!

Oh yeah, I also put Gotoh locking tuners on mine, they look like Grovers. And I put EMG’s in it after not digging the JB/59 for what I wanted to use that guitar for and I’m still on the fence if I’ll keep them in there or not. My Zakk Wylde love just made me think LPC = EMG’s.

I also got mine from Gakkido and I believe @la szum did as well, GREAT to buy from and I’ll absolutely buy from them again.

I’ve heard rumors that the line isn’t permanently discontinued, just paused while they think of something different to do. As long as they’re making LPC’s with the same specs, IDGAF what they do with the finishes. While I do want one in white, I want to re-finish another one to be a gold top Custom.

Last time I spoke with Jun (couple of weeks ago) and he said they still had 5 of the White ones left,
and when they sell one they just use the same listing, selling one at a time, rather than listing all 5.

Or something like that. :idk

Woohoo! Been eyeing one of these white babies since last summer, and since hearing they are now supposedly "discontinued", I was intensely spurred to action. Arrived from Japan in one week to the day, expertly packed in a gigbag and it's as close to flawless as any guitar I've held in my grubby little hands. One little pin sized depression on the back that my wife found in .025 seconds (that none of us could find in a week using the LHC in parallel with the JWST). Hmm, so maybe those two don't work in parallel?? Who can remember. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quite a chunky neck, see the pics side-by-side with my Agile 3200 LP. No belly cut on the Edwards, which means I have to lose belly? :idk Loving the JB so far, on the fence with the 59 but haven't tried tweaking the height as of yet. She weighs 9.19 lbs. Feels like nothing compared to the 11lb ish Agile.

The only thing I don't like are the knobs, easy to remedy - and I'll probably want locking tuners. Excellent craftmanship though, fretwork is PRIMO - can't say enough about Japanese guitars or the guys at the Gakkido shop. Awesome place to deal with and they get my absolute highest mf'n recommendation!

I had to expand my guitars to another wall, leaving one spot remaining for a future EBMM JP/Majesty, one of these days.
View attachment 5867View attachment 5868View attachment 5869View attachment 5870View attachment 5871

Hell Yeah Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last time I spoke with Jun (couple of weeks ago) and he said they still had 5 of the White ones left,
and when they sell one they
They had 5 when I ordered but found a "surface defect" on the lightest one, and so I took "the next lightest one":clint lmao. @DrewJD82 could probably get a deal with this insider info. :chef

And damn, I 1000% meant to publicly thank @la szum for his help and assurances on the shop, and basically everything. Fukk me. Thank you buddy!!!

Thanks to everyone, while I'm at it.

View attachment 5867View attachment 5868View attachment 5869View attachment 5870View attachment 5871
Get some speed knobs and call it a day
CD147ADC-1E7A-4D6D-AF4D-091DD94B6BE1.jpeg

Back