NGD: Edwards E-LP-130CD Whitey

not sure about those divots/wrinkles on the knobs. But definitely find new knobs
What about the Dimebag style soldering iron specials :sick:

IMG_2760.jpeg

F************ck I’m so mad I didn’t buy a f*cking white one!!!!!

Oh yeah, I also put Gotoh locking tuners on mine, they look like Grovers. And I put EMG’s in it after not digging the JB/59 for what I wanted to use that guitar for and I’m still on the fence if I’ll keep them in there or not. My Zakk Wylde love just made me think LPC = EMG’s.
@DrewJD82 - So it comes with Gotoh and I've found some 10mm Gotoh lockers on Reverb, but see some mention the Edward's tuner holes are only 9mm? Did you have to ream yours out, or do you remember what size you used that fit with no mods?

Edit: These are the ones I found

Last edited:
@DrewJD82 - So it comes with Gotoh and I've found some 10mm Gotoh lockers on Reverb, but see some mention the Edward's tuner holes are only 9mm? Did you have to ream yours out, or do you remember what size you used that fit with no mods?

Edit: These are the ones I found

I got 10mm‘s for mine and they dropped right in, didn’t even change the ferrules/bushings-

Gotoh Magnum Lock-Trad 3+3 Guitar Tuners, Gold https://a.co/d/e92Dt6n

I put these on a couple days ago, liking them so far. Dumbarse Reverb shop I ordered locking tuners is pissin' me tf off, though. Ordered the tuners the same day as the knobs, 2 or 3 days later I msg them, "Do you know when you'll ship?", and so within an hour they logged them into USPS, just to get a tracking # - like I'm that dumb? They still haven't forking shipped. Bad review for them when I get them.
Edwards LP Knobs.jpg
Edwards LP Knobs Close.jpg

Loving this guitar, the JB was just what I needed!

On another note, did anyone else's 5th and 6th bridge saddles come installed backwards? Understood that it gives more adjustment range but it's not needed on this baby.

Back