New Van Halen Song Released!

I say this as both someone who wears their influences on their sleeves but also as a fan of these bands, but that’s the best Foo Fighters/Alter Bridge mash-up I’ve ever heard!

Really dig the vocals in this one and he’s definitely putting some work into his range! Love that this dude just sits in 5150 and bangs these songs out by himself. Every now and then something will catch my ear that makes me think of Ed and I can’t quite pinpoint if it’s in the playing, the feel of the song or something ambient from the room it was recorded in, just little hints here and there.

I’m anxious to see where this dude goes with music.

Dude knows how to produce and arrange a song, but he should give up on the acting and comedy attempts. Pizza delivery totally killed the vibe.
Love the energy of this one! He's probably the only new music I've heard in a long time that I like several of his songs.

I wish he would try singing naturally. Instead of autotuning his good sounding voice to hell. And I wish he would throw away his Foo Fighters records. Chord progressions on this are cool and I like the slightly "heavier" angle he is going for. Edit for not trying to be negative on him as the kid is :chef

I wish he would try singing naturally. Instead of autotuning his good sounding voice to hell. And I wish he would throw away his Foo Fighters records. Chord progressions on this are cool and I like the slightly "heavier" angle he is going for. Edit for not trying to be negative on him as the kid is :chef
I agree. Every time I hear WVH I'm struck by how good it is, but with no desire to hear it again.

I say this as both someone who wears their influences on their sleeves but also as a fan of these bands, but that’s the best Foo Fighters/Alter Bridge mash-up I’ve ever heard!

Really dig the vocals in this one and he’s definitely putting some work into his range! Love that this dude just sits in 5150 and bangs these songs out by himself. Every now and then something will catch my ear that makes me think of Ed and I can’t quite pinpoint if it’s in the playing, the feel of the song or something ambient from the room it was recorded in, just little hints here and there.

I’m anxious to see where this dude goes with music.

Haha! I was going to say Wolfie was more inspired by Dave Grohl than his Dad. :LOL:

24 frets!

24-fret.PNG

His voice sounds fine here. I reckon he'd be fine without Autotune.

It gets slapped on so much sh*t where it’s not needed just because the general public has grown so accustom to it. Perfect example was when Queensryche first got Todd singing and they released the first single before the album was done, you could hear the auto tune on the chorus and the fans bitched about it because Todd clearly doesn’t need it. Fortunately, they removed it for the album release.

Gotta say that's pretty thick for standard tuning. Quite like the tune, not exactly sure about his voice, though.

Back