New Friedman IR-X preamp

I've heard it's supposed to be a tube-based floor preamp/DI unit

That would be intriguing, and I suppose it would make sense given they already did similar things with the BE pedals and what not.

If they made like a three channel amp with Buxom Betty, Dirty Shirley, and BE channels that would be killer.

IMG_4152.jpeg

Yeah this looks an awful lot like a floor pedal tube preamp thing. The three shiny reflections where the footswitches should be kinda give it away I guess?

I’d be interested in an SSv2 tube preamp pedal like the Victory-Andertons ones. Though that’s a wildly specific request just for me. :ROFLMAO: Or a Synergy module of it, but I digress…

Motor City Drive on Line 3.

njd4w49agwyhhdtutl2l.jpg

Clearly, Dave didn't learn his lesson last time he put Tubes on the ground. :LOL:

Solution to everyone's problems? Is it fuck. How's that gonna cool my drink while also letting people know I love the guitar?

Hard pass Dave. Hard pass :poop:

Solution to everyone's problems? Is it fuck. How's that gonna cool my drink while also letting people know I love the guitar?

Hard pass Dave. Hard pass :poop:

It'll actually warm your drink up momentarily when you spill it on the tubes that are running at a
lower voltage than they would if they were up off the ground and in an actual amp. :LOL:

I am taking the piss here a bit. I actually hope it is really cool and people dig it. I won't be one of them,
though. :idk

I’d be interested in an SSv2 tube preamp pedal like the Victory-Andertons ones. Though that’s a wildly specific request just for me. :ROFLMAO: Or a Synergy module of it, but I digress…

I think this supposedly will have a power amp built in

Yell at me if I'm wrong

Back