New Charvel Super Stock

Tiger Woods Success GIF

They have a few new Made in Japan models I am super intrigued by, too.

Indeed they do! I’m actually really pleased with a lot of the current MIM stuff too. I have a recent So Cal that is an outstanding player. Pickups arent bad either but after making it HSS it does everything I want it to do.

Indeed they do! I’m actually really pleased with a lot of the current MIM stuff too. I have a recent So Cal that is an outstanding player. Pickups arent bad either but after making it HSS it does everything I want it to do.

Awesome! :beer

I have 2 DK24s that I adore. My next will be one of the MIJ Charvels.

I’ve had a few different Charvels over the years. The So Cal is wonderful. My favorite is my 1983 San Dimas. I also have an 82 that was a parts guitar a friend built back up and I bought it from him. Work order numbers and initials have been verified and prove validity.

Here’s an old family photo. I no longer have the Model 4 or Soloist. 82 has a Pink Panther graphic I love. 83 is a pointy with a gorgeous candy blue finish.

Charvel are amazing bang for your money, possibly the best value available. Quality hardware, pickups top electrics ( usually the first corner cut) . Good design and built with solid materials.

It may as well be a Bigsby .🤣

I mean the original brass trems on the 80s San Dimas guitars were pretty much the same :LOL:

I use a bunch of different trems and I think for non locking my favorite is the PRS/Mann trem. But overall, if I’m using a trem I prefer a Floyd.

Back