Neural DSP Quad Cortex Firmware Update Thread

Right? I thought for sure there would be a comparison video out by now

For real. You can even creates patches with both versions of these amp, so there's no excuse for the YouTube hordes that were once flooding me with videos when the darn thing was released :LOL:

:ROFLMAO:

You know what I mean, the fact that this won’t entice people sitting on the fence (presumably) doesn’t make it any less significant for people using the device.

I walked into that one
It almost borders on ironic: NDSP releasing a firmware that addresses the real problems their established customers were dealing with, instead of creating a bunch of flashy bullet points and metrics to boost sales?

I know, I know... why not both? :D

For the love of God will someone tell me how the revised SLO and Diezel amps sound, or are we going to do Zapruder film level analysis of Digital John’s reaction to MAC addresses? :ROFLMAO:
I just powered down... and I still forgot that they'd revised those amps. Not that I'd be much help anyway - never owned a real Soldano, or the NDSP plugin that caused all the hullabaloo.

See you in 10 months :grin

Tom Petty Waiting GIF

Sounds like they finally have a desktop editor coming?
Yes they will be showing the proto

In other news it looks like they redid the cab to have a low cut / hi cut and eq ,, kind of like metallurgy’s

• Haha
Reactions: JT
"LET ME SPLASHTOP FROM THIS IPAD INTO ANOTHER IPAD WHERE I SPLASHTOP INTO ANOTHER IPAD THAT IS CONTROLLED REMOTELY VIA A QUAD CORTEX WHICH ALLOWS ME TO OPEN UP SAFARI ON A 5TH IPAD WHERE I BROWSE TO THE SW PRODUCT PAGE WHERE IT STILL SHOWS A DESKTOP EDITOR"
yo dawg GIF

Back