Need help with pc

megametal7

Roadie
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone can help me with this…

My pc stops typing and I have to restart several times to get it going......

Ive tried to fix myself using google for answers but i failed..

its still infected......

Keyboard works, ive tried on other pc......

I know i need a new pc as this one is really old..... it came with win 8... Then I forgot password and somebody i know offered to help me by wiping everything off and put win 10 ( without official key) ....

im getting so annoyed with this pc im about to throw it out of window..... i use this pc for recordings and such... basic task comes unbearable to complete.....

Im planning to get new one when my finances allow me but meantime i want to use this shyte till i get new one.

if you can help me .... me love you long time.

R

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone can help me with this…

My pc stops typing and I have to restart several times to get it going......

Ive tried to fix myself using google for answers but i failed..

its still infected......

Keyboard works, ive tried on other pc......

I know i need a new pc as this one is really old..... it came with win 8... Then I forgot password and somebody i know offered to help me by wiping everything off and put win 10 ( without official key) ....

im getting so annoyed with this pc im about to throw it out of window..... i use this pc for recordings and such... basic task comes unbearable to complete.....

Im planning to get new one when my finances allow me but meantime i want to use this shyte till i get new one.

if you can help me .... me love you long time.

R
Sorry Bud .... sounds like you need a new machine, sounds like a mobo about to go kaput.
I could be wrong.
May not be a popular choice, but Amazon has a shit ton of used workstations for way cheap. I got an amazing one a couple years ago for 250 US ...with 32 GB of RAM.

Yeah, just too many possibilities.

Could be bad hardware, dust/grime in cpu fan or any of a number of things.

Check the cpu fan first, a can of air is best.

Sorry Bud .... sounds like you need a new machine, sounds like a mobo about to go kaput.
I could be wrong.
May not be a popular choice, but Amazon has a shit ton of used workstations for way cheap. I got an amazing one a couple years ago for 250 US ...with 32 GB of RAM.

I know bro, i need new pc... i had a look on used market but im terrible with luck i always end up with shit regardless what i buy lol

my luck is like .... if it was raining pussy i get hit by dick....

LMFAO

Yeah, just too many possibilities.

Could be bad hardware, dust/grime in cpu fan or any of a number of things.

Check the cpu fan first, a can of air is best.
I cleaned fan + all the dust from machine with hoover.....

need to make last 2 more month then ill buy new pc....

I had a look and i can get good pc for £450 then it will be replace in 20y :)

I know bro, i need new pc... i had a look on used market but im terrible with luck i always end up with shit regardless what i buy lol

my luck is like .... if it was raining pussy i get hit by dick....

LMFAO

I cleaned fan + all the dust from machine with hoover.....

need to make last 2 more month then ill buy new pc....

I had a look and i can get good pc for £450 then it will be replace in 20y :)
I totally get it, same here ...

Also ...um no vacuum near complex hardware....static is a bitch ...it will wipe a hard drive ....or worse ...just my opinion. Air duster and a collection of paint brushes are all I use, ever.

Hopefully you make it .

Back