NAD

megametal7

Roadie
TGF Recording Artist
Got myself new amp…. Want to join secret society rectifier guys club but he keeps revoking my visa. :sofa

My id must be infected with Ebola because it keeps getting deactivated and I cant post anything.
If i dont replay that means visa been revoked and deported back with lory tyre economy class back to UK-stan…

Anyway here is my amp… I have not had a chance to play as ive been dealing with car problem since 1am…

54c1c696-2f1b-4fbe-8f2f-8479e1213f31.jpeg

At the back it has missal launch controls… no idea what they do….but im sure you will teach me speak like you.

:rofl

Last edited:
Sweet! Love me some Mesa! :beer Enjoy!
Thanks man, its my first…. There is a first time for everything right???? LoL

Im still learning this amp…. It has channel switch at the back wtf?
I was looking for forever at the front to find how to switch the Chanel… ( dont tell that to anyone) :rofl

Also, still trying to dial good tone but getting confused with all the knobs hahahah

My journey continuous! :crazy:knit

Last edited:
Hmmm… 3 years ago I told you “you need a Dual Recto”.

Feel like my ego needs some sort of emotional support animal for being your friend… like a tazmanian devil maybe?

🤔

(Now quit screwing with that car and make with the chuggachuggaweedilyweedily already!)

If that thing is like my old 3-channel, get a TS9 or 808 to tighten up that low end a bit, I suspect you’ll be most content in Modern mode for probably most channels, but definitely your main rhythm channel. Start tweaking with the Bass and Mids set low, like real low, your Gain, Presence and Treble around noon.

You definitely don’t need any dirt from the TS9 or 808, it’s just to hack off some tubby shit that does no good for fast palm mutes and trash metal riffs.

The Mesa footswitch is your friend.

Feel like my ego needs some sort of emotional support animal for being your friend… like a tazmanian devil maybe?

🤔

(Now quit screwing with that car and make with the chuggachuggaweedilyweedily already!)

🤔

Well, well well, look who decide to show up!!

How are you doing mr Aluminium?? I thought you melted away like a terminator guy….glad to see you back.

You tell me so many things, it takes time to upload… you say something then my brain goes… please wait while updates take place….

Upload is complete now

Ill be making disco on steroids this weekend… if I dont fix my ride… its going to be 3 days donkey ride if i feed him fresh green grass, if its yellow grass then maybe 4….

Ill hit you up once its done:knit

Last edited:
If that thing is like my old 3-channel, get a TS9 or 808 to tighten up that low end a bit, I suspect you’ll be most content in Modern mode for probably most channels, but definitely your main rhythm channel. Start tweaking with the Bass and Mids set low, like real low, your Gain, Presence and Treble around noon.

You definitely don’t need any dirt from the TS9 or 808, it’s just to hack off some tubby shit that does no good for fast palm mutes and trash metal riffs.
Yea boi, modern is the way to go!!! Makes me feel younger.

Ill get 808 some point… its on my list…

I’ll give it a go those tried and tested trusted by rectifier guys setting…. Im sure i wont be disappointed:crazy

Last edited:
Mine says Dual Rectifier, 100 watt head. What's the difference between that and the ones that say Solo Head? (I have the 3 channel multi-watt.)

Got myself new amp…. Want to join secret society rectifier guys club but he keeps revoking my visa. :sofa

My id must be infected with Ebola because it keeps getting deactivated and I cant post anything.
If i dont replay that means visa been revoked and deported back with lory tyre economy class back to UK-stan…

Anyway here is my amp… I have not had a chance to play as ive been dealing with car problem since 1am…

View attachment 17045

At the back it has missal launch controls… no idea what they do….but im sure you will teach me speak like you.

Congrats dude!
Hopefully the amp softened turn them wrenches.
I’m with ya on that one brother.
I had 3 repairs to perform and had a damn headlight out…
Cheers to bein’ the Charlie Daniels of the
torque wrench @1:00am.
💪🤘🏻👍
LTFOL buddy!!!

Back