NAD

You may need a 2 button with a TRS balanced cable, spawn. Not sure a 2 button with a TS cable will work.

Peavey might send you a schematic for a FS, too. They did that once for me on an old Triumph 60 combo
that I could not find a FS for, so I wired up my own. Sometimes you can take an existing FS with the
appropriate cable and just rerun a couple of leads to match the schematic.

You may need a 2 button with a TRS balanced cable, spawn. Not sure a 2 button with a TS cable will work.

That's what we were trying out at the shop, but none of FS were doing it (except for switching the volume boost). I have a couple at home I'm going to try out just in case they were using a bad TRS or something like that after work. It seems like pretty straight forward switching so I don't really see any good reason for them having wired something wonky but you never know

Haven't gotten an email back yet from peavey, might give them a call tomorrow if I haven't by then/my additional experimenting doesnt work

It was wonky on my end. Separate lead in the schematic for powering the LEDs in the XXX Footswitch, as I recall. :idk

Ah that could explain based on the manual there are indeed LEDs on the original switch

3FEA2D62-1468-4442-B768-4448337C5AC7.jpeg

Back