NAD: Mesa Badlander JT Edition

Actually, got another question.
You set up so close to the fuse box for pragmatic reasons or is it just coincidence? :rofl
Well I guess I could say pragmatic because I had to access it last night (but not while playing my amp!).

But mostly just the only spot in the place I can dedicate to my guitar gear 😂

Actually, got another question:
Do you have your amps set up so close to the fuse box for pragmatic reasons - or is it just coincidence? :rofl
And does the lights flicker when you turn on all that Badass-itry under one roof?

Jealousy GIF by The Roku Channel

Congrats!!

He still has the Stealth!

Not fully digital just yet 😃
Since the FM9 acquisition.....

I have been thinking about what my next amp journey will look like. I need to get through ridiing lawnmower purchase season first :oops: :mad: then I will be back to Marshall town GAS. I still love the BL. If I had JF skills; I'd want to snag a 100 watter, add a resonance/depth control and one of those hot mod modules.

those hot mod modules.
Those seem really easy to install. Place in V2 with the ground clip to a power tube. I hope it's as easy in theory because I'll probably be snagging one soon.

But I'm very pleased with the stock BL so I'm in no rush

• 100%
Reactions: JT
Those seem really easy to install. Place in V2 with the ground clip to a power tube. I hope it's as easy in theory because I'll probably be snagging one soon.

But I'm very pleased with the stock BL so I'm in no rush
It gets better as the volume goes up \m/

Not enough gain??

Step Brothers Dale GIF by reactionseditor

:LOL:
😂 It doesn't have as much gain as a rectifier most people think of. If they had dropped the rectifier name I don't think you'd hear the "not enough gain argument". I have the crunch about 3/4 up and double/quad tracked with a boost is has more than enough.

The mod just makes the gain more usable (flexible) imo

😂 It doesn't have as much gain as a rectifier most people think of. If they had dropped the rectifier name I don't think you'd here the "not enough gain argument". I have the crunch about 3/4 up and double/quad tracked with a boost is has more than enough.

The mod just makes the gain more usable (flexible) imo
All of this. It's an amp that likes cranked controls that you would never have cranked on previous Boogie amps.

For example it still very much does nu metal (which is classic dual rec to me) 😂 mind you I think the guitar is too loud and bright in my clip and may want to go back and darken it up, it's a rough draft version but want to provide an example yada yada yada.....but there is enough gain!

I thought to myself "In honor of JT and his only amp left, what 1 finger nu metal song should I play"

• Love
Reactions: JT
For example it still very much does nu metal (which is classic dual rec to me) 😂 mind you I think the guitar is too loud and bright in my clip and may want to go back and darken it up, it's a rough draft version but want to provide an example yada yada yada.....but there is enough gain!

I thought to myself "In honor of JT and his only amp left, what 1 finger nu metal song should I play"

This tune is on my non-existent Nu(Dad) Metal band setlist. That I have yet to implement with a group of musicians :bag Sounds great \m/

Back