McLaughlin LTD from PRS

ᛗᛜᛜᚺDᛜᎶ Ꮤᛨᚳᚴ

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
In case anyone is interested, PRS announced today, a John McLaughlin Limited Private Stock run of 200 guitars. Here are some details and a pic!!

https://prsguitars.com/electrics/model/private_stock_john_mclaughlin_limited_edition

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJwcnNpbWFnZXMiLCJrZXkiOiJndWl0YXItaW1hZ2VzL2pvaG4tbWNsYXVnaGxpbi1jaGFyY29hbC1waG9lbml4LmpwZyIsImVkaXRzIjp7ImpwZWciOnsicXVhbGl0eSI6ODIsInByb2dyZXNzaXZlIjp0cnVlLCJ0cmVsbGlzUXVhbnRpc2F0aW9uIjp0cnVlLCJvdmVyc2hvb3REZXJpbmdpbmciOnRydWUsIm9wdGltaXplU2NhbnMiOnRydWV9LCJyZXNpemUiOnsid2lkdGgiOjE5MjAsImhlaWdodCI6NjYzLCJmaXQiOiJjb3ZlciJ9LCJzaGFycGVuIjp0cnVlfX0=

And a video:

Last edited:
For anyone wondering, it's $15k USD. I have been itching for a PRS with those inlays since I first saw his years ago, but they're only available on private stock-level guitars (and way out of my price range). I'm curious about those 'EQ' switches. I guess it's just a tweaked coil split?

For anyone wondering, it's $15k USD. I have been itching for a PRS with those inlays since I first saw his years ago, but they're only available on private stock-level guitars (and way out of my price range). I'm curious about those 'EQ' switches. I guess it's just a tweaked coil split?
Hauntingly similar to the Paul's Guitar except with a trem and celtic knots. And I believe those celtic knots are no longer available in new PS orders (except this one) but that may have changed and/or I could be wrong on that.

Hauntingly similar to the Paul's Guitar except with a trem and celtic knots. And I believe those celtic knots are no longer available in new PS orders (except this one) but that may have changed and/or I could be wrong on that.
They used those inlays on the Collection Series guitars, too, but again you're in that $12-15k neighborhood these days. I remember some guy struggling to sell a Collection Series IX in the classifieds at TheOtherPlace a few years ago (the 30th anniversary blue quilt). The price got down to about $7k IIRC. That's as close to a deal as I've ever seen on one.

Back