Mastodon/Gojira last night!

Hahahaha when I was in 7th grade I went to hang at my dad’s for a couple weeks before I moved in with him. We had gone for a walk in the trails and went to a restaurant where he loved the fried haddock, we leave and get some milkshakes before the 4-5 mile walk back to his place. Maybe 5 minutes after we got those shakes he starts walking just like that GIF and says “Andy we gotta move, I gotta sh*t. Oh my god, this is bad”, I just burst out laughing and ask how far away we are from his place, “I dunno, 4 miles? Oh god, I gotta go now, oh god”

Then he stops dead in his tracks, “Oh no. No. Noooooooo. It just came out. All of it” I hit the ground laughing. He was legit about to cry real tears and I was crying from laughing, he asked me for my jacket to wrap around his waste but I was laughing too hard to do anything, just laying on the sidewalk losing it (I’m losing it now thinking of this again) “Andy! Shut the f*ck up! Andy! Give me your f*cking jacket! Come on man! Andy! Get up! This isn’t funny!”

We walked the whole way back home with me laughing my ass off the WHOLE way. He eventually just kept walking when I’d have to stop and hang onto something because I was laughing so hard. My face never hurt that much in my life, it was like an hour of nonstop hysterical laughing. We finally get to his place and both his roommates are in the living room, he tears past them to run to the bathroom just yelling “I SH*T MYSELF!” while I crawled up the stairs still laughing my ass off. When I got to the top of the stairs and my uncle saw me laughing he realized my dad had legit sh*t himself, he doubles over laughing while the other roommate slowly figures it out and then there were 3 hyenas losing it. It’s been known as the Holman Stadium Incident ever since, as it happened right in front of the stadium.
:rofl:rofl:rofl
"It was a night unlike any other... :poop: "

Always have a spare pair on underwear. Always :oops:

Awesome Evening Drew !! glad you Enjoyed it
BTW did you Mosh ?
:LOL:

Hahahah no, I go in mosh pits, not the prancing circles that were on display last night. :ROFLMAO: And I’m not saying that in a “I’m a big tough mosh guy” way, they were literally prancing in a circle while someone would occasionally gently tap someone’s shoulder. :rofl

They looked pretty good for Gojira but I was having a good time with my friends and didn’t bother. I probably got a year’s worth of moshing out at the Whitechapel show a couple weeks ago anyway. Hahahha I’m not even a big mosher, but when they start picking up speed and intensity they turn into a magnet for me.

Hahahaha when I was in 7th grade I went to hang at my dad’s for a couple weeks before I moved in with him. We had gone for a walk in the trails and went to a restaurant where he loved the fried haddock, we leave and get some milkshakes before the 4-5 mile walk back to his place. Maybe 5 minutes after we got those shakes he starts walking just like that GIF and says “Andy we gotta move, I gotta sh*t. Oh my god, this is bad”, I just burst out laughing and ask how far away we are from his place, “I dunno, 4 miles? Oh god, I gotta go now, oh god”

Then he stops dead in his tracks, “Oh no. No. Noooooooo. It just came out. All of it” I hit the ground laughing. He was legit about to cry real tears and I was crying from laughing, he asked me for my jacket to wrap around his waste but I was laughing too hard to do anything, just laying on the sidewalk losing it (I’m losing it now thinking of this again) “Andy! Shut the f*ck up! Andy! Give me your f*cking jacket! Come on man! Andy! Get up! This isn’t funny!”

We walked the whole way back home with me laughing my ass off the WHOLE way. He eventually just kept walking when I’d have to stop and hang onto something because I was laughing so hard. My face never hurt that much in my life, it was like an hour of nonstop hysterical laughing. We finally get to his place and both his roommates are in the living room, he tears past them to run to the bathroom just yelling “I SH*T MYSELF!” while I crawled up the stairs still laughing my ass off. When I got to the top of the stairs and my uncle saw me laughing he realized my dad had legit sh*t himself, he doubles over laughing while the other roommate slowly figures it out and then there were 3 hyenas losing it. It’s been known as the Holman Stadium Incident ever since, as it happened right in front of the stadium.

OMG

ju-ju-wentz.gif

Back