Marty Friedman Purple Cracked Mirror Jackson

JiveTurkey

Goatlord
TGF Recording Artist
Looks KILLER
bu2ytvqmnrhnvq0nhd1o.jpg

Is it me or is that headstock enormous (relative to the rest of the guitar)? I feel like I could shovel the driveway with that thing. :D
I bet it stays in tune better than most single cuts...look how straight that string pull is....I still don't like the new Jackson headstock shape tho. I think angled flat across the top parallel to the top keys would look better than pointy.

Biggest disappointment will be the fact that it's a Marty sig yet the notes that will invariably "fly" off the fretboard from me will in no way resemble how they actually fly when Marty is doing the playing :cry:

I have a set I am waiting to drop in a guitar. They are passive and AlNiCo---so not the typical EMG.
I think these are the Hetfield set (lol irony much Marty). I have wanted to try them but I don't like them with the GK thing so it makes it easy to go aaaaaaahhhhhh no.

Marty has his own Sig set from EMG in the guitar. Not Hetfields---which are active.

They are passive and slightly overwound AlNiCo 5 :)
Ahhh good. Thanks for the clarification! :beer They look like the 57-66 (?) set that James uses.

Gary Holt in the making of video of their latest album was raving about some newer passive EMGs in the Schecter(?) single cut he was playing. Sounded great in the vid but obviously, Holt and Exodus so you'll have that.

Back