Marshall JMD-1 inbound

Yeah from what I am reading even the objective die hard Marshall tube fanatics give big respect to these JMD amps. The tube layout is similar to Spider Valves and Vypyrs in that they are tube powered with a 12ax7 PI but it pretty much ends there from what I gather.

They get a LOT of respect on the Marshall Forum. In fact, it was the raving reviews over there that led me to buying mine when a used one popped up at my local GC. It didn’t disappoint.

They get a LOT of respect on the Marshall Forum. In fact, it was the raving reviews over there that led me to buying mine when a used one popped up at my local GC. It didn’t disappoint.

Tons of stuff about them over at musicians roadhouse also. I have been soaking in as much as I can before it gets here.

GC finally got around to shipping my amp out. Here's to hoping it survives the journey from Ohio.

Congrats on the Marshall Bob. Maybe it will quench your thirst for filth, LOL ! Oh, btw I left you a video on the Headrush Core thread.

Turn it up.....he's got it dialed in for dirt & lots of it !! :clint

Congrats on the Marshall Bob. Maybe it will quench your thirst for filth, LOL ! Oh, btw I left you a video on the Headrush Core thread.

Turn it up.....he's got it dialed in for dirt & lots of it !! :clint

yeah thanks I watched the whole thing.

Nice Bob Congrats ...the GAS keeps on blowing :LOL:
“Have a blow for your nose..
-one more amp will drown you.. HELL YEAH!

The RADDEST part of that epic song is
the bridge/breakdown.
-imagine Rossington, all mad dogged out,
@330am..a mouth full of ludes’ & a 1/5th of
Jack Daniels…
-you could push him over with a flick to the face🎯
Or choke slam him with one finger.

That’s actually what made those 3 guitars work.
If any bitching, go down by the lake
‘throw hands & dust each other off’🤘🏻

You go from fighting with your fingers on
the fretboard to fighting with your fingers
in fists..back to tearing it up on the fretboard with your beat up fingers💯
I wouldn’t f**k with Ronnie tho’
That one’s all you!, LTFOL man!

Back