Let’s be honest for a sec. Is it just me?

It’s just you. I’ve moved on to boots, hats and chihuahuas.
When I went to the shop and grabbed that drive pedal yesterday; the friend of mine who works there just got a new chihuahua. His old one passed here a month-ish or so ago? Super sad. That one was one of the ones who will rip your face off with his growl while you crack up :rofl

This new one was super skittish. I held her for quite some time and she calmed and got really cozy. Such a sweetie. Her former owner apparently had abused her? Um; I don't like that. Like; at all.
step aside butch pulp fiction GIF by The Good Films

When I went to the shop and grabbed that drive pedal yesterday; the friend of mine who works there just got a new chihuahua. His old one passed here a month-ish or so ago? Super sad. That one was one of the ones who will rip your face off with his growl while you crack up :rofl

This new one was super skittish. I held her for quite some time and she calmed and got really cozy. Such a sweetie. Her former owner apparently had abused her? Um; I don't like that. Like; at all.
step aside butch pulp fiction GIF by The Good Films
A7F82EB0-89B6-45EA-BBEA-1FD91363959C.jpeg
3D376520-0DE4-43BF-9247-2643CCC8F5B7.jpeg

I tend to order new gear that I don’t really need when I am bored, feeling uninspired or feeling blah. It’s worse if I’ve had a drink or three.

That undeniable rush of “The thing I love is going to be better.” Good thing marriages don’t work that way…

:oops:

Get a load of this guy, he buys gear compulsively...who does that?

I have everything I need yet the first thing I do in the morning is hop on craigslist looking for deals and then over to Reverb and finally the distributors I use for new stuff like Sweetwater, AMS, and Zzsounds.

Every.Single.Morning.

It's like groundhog day.

I have everything I need yet the first thing I do in the morning is hop on craigslist looking for deals and then over to Reverb and finally the distributors I use for new stuff like Sweetwater, AMS, and Zzsounds.

Every.Single.Morning.

It's like groundhog day.
Phew. Thought it was just me. I am a budget chap though, so my sites include Kijiji (Canada), FB Marketplace and AliExpress.

Every.Single.Morning.

It's like groundhog day.

Lol, that is EXACTLY what I do, and I don't need anything. It's "just in case" something "pops up" :rofl

The internet ruined pawn shopping. Now everyone can easily check and see what things are worth or likely would sell at. Gone are the days of finding great bargains. Well, maybe they aren’t “gone”, but they are certainly much harder to find…
That’s a shame.

The meanest dog I ever knew was a chihuahua. I always had dobermans growing up and they were all sweethearts.

The Axe-FX is a cure that helps reducing the GAS to guitars.

It doesn't work with @2112 though. He still loves all kind of vintage and modern gizmos :rofl

Luckily for us, when he can, he is so kind to translate them to the AxeFX :headbang

Last edited:
Back