Leon Todd

^What DLP said, Leon. Thanks for popping in!

I have a question for you. Do you still play around with any guitar synth gear? I know you had a SY1000 on the channel for a bit? I need to try the alt tuning and guitar modeling out into my Badlander sometime :satan

LT!

You still have/use your Synergy rig? Which modules did you use or end up liking the most?

Great to see you here, brother!!! Thanks for joining!

Question- Ragdoll is going on a world tour and your budget allows for a tech and whatever rig you want, regardless of how practical/impractical it is. What would be in your rig? *Guitars included.

Something is making a D D D noise from my engine. Mechanic said it was just an underpressure on air intake pipe and fixed it, but sometimes I think I can hear it a bit. Your thoughts on the noise and should I do anything about it.
Thanks!

@JiveTurkey not at the moment, trying to get my hands dirty on keys since I picked up a Hydrasynth. I've got something fun and curious on the way in the guitar synth realm though.

@Whizzinby I do. Syn2, Syn5050 and the TDLX, 800, Uber, Ecstacy and IICP modules. I'd really like to grab the SLO module at some point. The Uber is my favourite.

@DrewJD82 I'd probably go full Schon with a few Axe-Fx III's AND an FM9. Having the luxury of multiple guitars for a set I'd augment the usual PRS with my Hamer Standard, my Strat and my old 335.

@the-trooper have you checked the truss rod and relief?!

@JiveTurkey not at the moment, trying to get my hands dirty on keys since I picked up a Hydrasynth. I've got something fun and curious on the way in the guitar synth realm though.

@Whizzinby I do. Syn2, Syn5050 and the TDLX, 800, Uber, Ecstacy and IICP modules. I'd really like to grab the SLO module at some point. The Uber is my favourite.

@DrewJD82 I'd probably go full Schon with a few Axe-Fx III's AND an FM9. Having the luxury of multiple guitars for a set I'd augment the usual PRS with my Hamer Standard, my Strat and my old 335.

@the-trooper have you checked the truss rod and relief?!

Do you use it for live/recording, or mainly home jamming?

The SLO module is pretty nasty, in the best possible way. Had a SLO30 head a couple years back and the syn module def gets it about 99% there.

I’ve been debating getting the Plexi or 800 module, what do you think of the 800?

I tell you what; that Plexi model is a LOT heavier than what I always thought a Plexi would be. And it sounds :satan

@2112 are you still doing Zen amp vids? That room and gear must have you passing out when you walk into it :love

I tell you what; that Plexi model is a LOT heavier than what I always thought a Plexi would be. And it sounds :satan

@2112 are you still doing Zen amp vids? That room and gear must have you passing out when you walk into it :love

That’s what I’ve heard about the Plexi mod. Tempted to get that module next.

Into cabs or just direct?

Also, I’m sure you said it in a vid by now, but are your live presets stereo and if so, what do you do with mono PA situations?

Thanks, brother!

Back