Just used Manage Presets in my FM and unintentionally wiped out all of my presets

JiveTurkey

Goatlord
TGF Recording Artist
:oops:
Steve Urkel Oops GIF

Clean slate time. Oops.

I was actually planning on doing it anyway. I was trying to separate the 1 preset I was recording with and pull some of the few synth and delay presets in their own column and accidentally selected all :oops: :wat :facepalm:rofl

I'm going to put the Petrucci preset back, point it to my go to IRs, add the Chiron boost up front and reimport a few of my global block faves. I am actually ok with it. I think lol

Hahahahhaa JT is acting all calm and cool in here but he’s throwing vases against walls in a PM! :rofl :rofl :rofl

To be fair, so was I, but for a different issue. Poor Whizzin’s just sitting there dodging sh*t flyin across the virtual room from both JT and I.

Hahahahhaa JT is acting all calm and cool in here but he’s throwing vases against walls in a PM! :rofl :rofl :rofl

To be fair, so was I, but for a different issue. Poor Whizzin’s just sitting there dodging sh*t flyin across the virtual room from both JT and I.
Actually I hit the irritation wall with mixing my weekly challenge down. I've been meaning to clean FM house and this just forced my hand :sofa:cop:chef

Actually I hit the irritation wall with mixing my weekly challenge down. I've been meaning to clean FM house and this just forced my hand :sofa:cop:chef

Man, I can’t even keep up with the FM9 you’re keeping or selling. Am I wrong or did you sell one, intend to sell the other but flip flopped on it and aren’t sure right now? :rofl

It's good to dial things back on occasion. I've been getting frustrated with my gains (not 'gain'), so I turned everything back down to a very manageable speed, with the idea of cleaning everything up before going back to force-myself-past-my-comfort-zone tempos.

Different, but similar in a way.

I did that the other day on my main preset. I keep two versions in the FM3 for slightly different things, and I accidentally wiped the main one while I was trying to sync them.

In the end it was a good thing. I needed to build a new one from scratch anyway.

Man, I can’t even keep up with the FM9 you’re keeping or selling. Am I wrong or did you sell one, intend to sell the other but flip flopped on it and aren’t sure right now? :rofl
For the score card; this is my 3rd FM9. Standard, Turbo I flipped and now this. I have an invite for a Turbo but I am fine sitting on this one as it's paid for
:rollsafe
I did that the other day on my main preset. I keep two versions in the FM3 for slightly different things, and I accidentally wiped the main one while I was trying to sync them.

In the end it was a good thing. I needed to build a new one from scratch anyway.
With the way my mind works with FAS; a clean slate is perfect for me. I don't gig with it so I can do whatever I want with it and not have any sort of pressure. I have Leon and Alex and Moke's :chef blocks in my library so I am good. Good to see you here! :beer
Needs something called "software", such as this.
Can't beat any of these features:
View attachment 3836
MOUSE SUPPORT?!?!?!? SIGN ME UP! :rofl

Back