incoming NGD!!!!!! EGC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sleewell

Roadie
i'm in love with this guitar. it was in my dreams, i couldn't stop thinking about it. it disappeared from reverb for a few days and i thought it had sold it but it popped back up a few days later. i shot him a low offer and told him it would get played live a lot and he was super cool and accepted. I honestly think if i was going to spec out one from scratch it would be this guitar. seriously have been wanting an EGC for so many years now.

all aluminum EGC TT2 with Polished neck and Rat Rod Rust powder coated body. Thin 25.11 standard neck with Grover Rotomatic tuners, Jescar stainless steel frets and black inlays. Full T6061-T6 construction. EGC hardtail bridge. Big box Stainless Steel covered high gain humbuckers. 2 volumes and 2 tones and one 3 way toggle. CTS pots and Switchcraft jack. NASA sourced Thermax wire

1704465827804.png

1704465858073.png

Congrats! That's a super cool guitar. I much prefer that to the "standard" body shape that I normally see these with.
Looks sharp!! :chef

thanks guys!!! i feel like this will be sweet for my current project and then also work for my eventual transition to doom/sludge hahahaha.

i have read about the treble/presence. cool that i can just have different helix presets for this guitar and then for my reverend too.

That’s badass!!!

I’m anxious to try an aluminum neck, not sure I’ve ever seen one in person.

That is nifty!
I remember the old Kramers with the aluminum necks.

What is the weight of this beast?

Back