If You Could Have A Signature Amp Who Would Build It, And What Would It Be??

I'd want 3 channels of high gain: rockerverb, 5150 and Uberschall. There'd be a clean channel but it'd be automatically drenched in delay, reverb and chorus with a fake button to turn them off that played screaming sounds when pressed.

Sh*t, I'd buy that.

I'd want 3 channels of high gain: rockerverb, 5150 and Uberschall. There'd be a clean channel but it'd be automatically drenched in delay, reverb and chorus with a fake button to turn them off that played screaming sounds when pressed.
Me and you can be luvvaz.

@tekbow I've always thought about a Gower modded JCM800 type of deal. Supposed to be the dogs bollox.

Me and you can be luvvaz.

@tekbow I've always thought about a Gower modded JCM800 type of deal. Supposed to be the dogs bollox.

Sorry, putting oilfield hours into my career change course...

Yeah it's a monstrous amp. Reza's demo is what made me want one, and I thought I was done when I got the SLO.

I think with Dan's standard voicing, it's incredibly high gain, yet still relatively uncompressed for the gain you're getting. Its articulate, raw and "open".

If you get the optional voicing controls, you can dial it to ballpark pretty much any modded marshall flavour without losing its Marshall-ness

Back