Hot Bedding

paisleywookiee

Rock Star

I didn't know this was a thing, and wish I didn't know, so now that I know, you have to know too. Enjoy.

Jim Carrey Vomit GIF

Man, that put a really unwell feeling in my gut. Not the idea of doing it, I’ve shared more intimate things with strangers before, but the fact that people are having the need to do this. I got lucky this year that my rent isn’t being raised again, but I only found out exactly 30 days before I had to re-sign my lease, which is not nearly enough time to find a new apartment down here. Or anywhere. The move-in process takes at least 4-5 weeks here, long gone are the days of handing over a wad of cash and signing your name on a single sheet of paper at the end of a 2-page lease…..unless you’re renting a hot bed.

To be candid, when I was in my early twenties… I lived in a lot of places, some of them kind of strange.

I even rented a couch for $50 a month from five girls up in Estes Park, CO for a summer. (Hot showers; glacial runoff is too fucking cold.) My buddy was doing the storage shed thing.

Living out of a beater MG convertible that the police were constantly looking for, was kinda getting old. Besides every morning I think I’d roll into the campfire because my feet were on fire.
Turns out it was just the sunrise hitting the bottom of my sleeping bag. :clint

We went to bars to find girls and not sleep on the ground for a change occasionally 😉

OK, OK one tiny story… The house with the five girls was a hotspot of parties… lots of coworker dudes hanging out.

Also, quite common to get Giardia hiking up in the mountains… I had it pretty bad one time. Curled up in bed to die until I could score some Flagyl.

The dude who lived in the storage shed (Jimbo aka the mountain goat) spent 40 minutes by my bedside during a party one night, trying to figure out which girl I was upset about… LMFAO

Bro … parasites; not the girls from Florida lol

Back