Hi! We're the DigiTech/DOD USA Crew!

I know this was discussed elsewhere, but I’m a massive fan of the Freqout, next to the Whammy pedal, it’s easily a must-have for every rig I put together. While I don’t have any suggestions for how to approve upon it, is there any interest from Digitech on working more with this pedal and doing something else with it?

I know this was discussed elsewhere, but I’m a massive fan of the Freqout, next to the Whammy pedal, it’s easily a must-have for every rig I put together. While I don’t have any suggestions for how to approve upon it, is there any interest from Digitech on working more with this pedal and doing something else with it?
Hey, this is Parker. The Freqout is one of my favorite things we've ever done. We are absolutely interested in doing more with it.

Real-time Board Pic! :beer

20230308_140951.jpg

Hey! Are you guys planning on picking up theme-wise where you left off when DOD/Digitech closed, or will there be a sort of rebranding with the new products?

Also, I think you guys could get away with either a live or prerecorded Youtube channel or something like that. JHS has their thing, Reverend has the Circle R Ranch, etc. I think it could be a thing..........

Hey! Are you guys planning on picking up theme-wise where you left off when DOD/Digitech closed, or will there be a sort of rebranding with the new products?

I'm me so I will be doing more of the stuff that I do. Does that make sense?
Also, I think you guys could get away with either a live or prerecorded Youtube channel or something like that. JHS has their thing, Reverend has the Circle R Ranch, etc. I think it could be a thing..........

Oh boy, I dunno...

Back