Hi! We're the DigiTech/DOD USA Crew!

Hi there. I started playing guitar in 2008, when the digitech tone x series was in stores. The metal master was my first pedal. Recently got into collecting guitar pedals and I noticed that the XTC chromatic tuner can't be found anywhere. Been looking for months. Can't even find a picture besides what guitar center and sweetwater have.
So my question is, does this pedal even exists in the wild?
Would imagine that it got ate up and release as in the hardwire line of pedals.

Hi there. I started playing guitar in 2008, when the digitech tone x series was in stores. The metal master was my first pedal. Recently got into collecting guitar pedals and I noticed that the XTC chromatic tuner can't be found anywhere. Been looking for months. Can't even find a picture besides what guitar center and sweetwater have.
YES! I had the Metal Master! It had that direct out which at the time was HUGE! The internet has shamed me over time into thinking it wasn't ideal but I thought it was :satan at the time! The Scott Ian Black 13 was something I always wanted as well \m/

Hmm, we just huddled, and none of us remember an XTC? We just googled and found an image and we are all blown away. XTC? More like WTF? We are going to dig through the archives right now.

Glad you noticed! Yes, it also coincides with Cort's anniversary. We are planning on celebrating the anniversary all through 2024.
giphy.gif

Seems like there's not a lot of interest in developing Another Overdrive Pedal. But how about Another Fuzz Pedal? Or Another Clean Boost Pedal?

@Tom Von Kramm Thanks for visiting today. I may have missed it but did you say whether or not you would be getting back into the amp modeling game? IOW a RP1000 using today's tech? Loved mine for many years and gigged the hell out of it.

@Tom Von Kramm Thanks for visiting today. I may have missed it but did you say whether or not you would be getting back into the amp modeling game? IOW a RP1000 using today's tech? Loved mine for many years and gigged the hell out of it.

I think Roger touched on it earlier, short answer: Yes, we consider it a big part of our history, we have a lot of catching-up to do though!

Back