Here we go again

kumail nanjiani goodbye GIF by NRDC

I just played The Trooper through my TMP with a Gibson just for you :rofl

I’m kind of OK without the Marshalls.

I’ve been using Marshalls so heavily for so long in a way it’s fun to not have that option so it forces me to find different approaches

The Friedman is good, but I just don’t like the Friedman sound. The Soldano surprised me, it’s really great for the high gain hot rodded Marshall stuff.
Honestly; I am hooked on the JVM. So the only thing with JVM models in it is going to be the FAS stuff. So I kind of have my own niche 'need' in that regard.

Honestly; I am hooked on the JVM. So the only thing with JVM models in it is going to be the FAS stuff. So I kind of have my own niche 'need' in that regard.

I feel like maybe you sort of did the same thing I’m doing of being in Mesa land so long the JVM is a nice change of pace?

And how does this help solve your problem, exactly? :stirthepot

Well, the reason I sold the FM9 was because when I’m doing shows my right foot is glued to the volume pedal and my guitar is sitting on my right leg, so I need to use my left foot to hit most of my footswitches.

This made the FM9 annoying because all the footswitches are on the right side.

So I was going to swap for an FM3 + FC6 so I could flip that around and have all the footswitches on the left. But then I decided it would be fun to do something totally different for a while.

And technically the TMP also solves that problem :D

I feel like maybe you sort of did the same thing I’m doing of being in Mesa land so long the JVM is a nice change of pace?

Well, the reason I sold the FM9 was because when I’m doing shows my right foot is glued to the volume pedal and my guitar is sitting on my right leg, so I need to use my left foot to hit most of my footswitches.

This made the FM9 annoying because all the footswitches are on the right side.

So I was going to swap for an FM3 + FC6 so I could flip that around and have all the footswitches on the left. But then I decided it would be fun to do something totally different for a while.

And technically the TMP also solves that problem :D
I still rock the Boogie models. JVM just has that thick saturated modern Marshall goodness that hits me juuuuuuuuust right \m/

Right. So if my right foot is on that volume pedal and my left foot is free to hit footswitches it’s a lot harder to reach all the way over to the switches on the right side of the unit.

Keeping in mind that while I’m doing this I’m reading music so I often can’t look down and I often cant take my right foot off the volume pedal.

It’s just much easier to hit switches oriented closer to my left foot

:idk

Right. So if my right foot is on that volume pedal and my left foot is free to hit footswitches it’s a lot harder to reach all the way over to the switches on the right side of the unit.

Keeping in mind that while I’m doing this I’m reading music so I often can’t look down and I often cant take my right foot off the volume pedal.

It’s just much easier to hit switches oriented closer to my left foot

:idk
I mean, are you spread eagle while playing? :rofl

For the record, this decision to go with the TMP and simplify my signal chains was not inspired by EJ. I didn’t even know he was using one until after I got mine :rofl

Back