HELLO?!

anything that is including the human ass can chug... you just have to practice and believe.
This is, in fact, why the universe gave us the glorious Mesa Dual Rectalfire. (Welcome Ola! We only have the best Swedes here.)

fire fiery butt GIF

SWOLA !! Love your Vids and your Humor , welcome to our great community :chef
And Yes I love to Chug as well :)

That’s one fine lookin axe!

I couldn’t have spec’d out a better chug factory than this thing; you want to chug on this like a college freshman at their first keg party. It’s not a light guitar by any means and I love it, I don’t get into the tonal aspects of guitar weight and find that stuff to be a bit silly, but when you put it on the weight of it just makes you want to play heavy sh*t. Super comfy medium C neck. This was actually a B-stock with what was listed as a “dent” on the front of the guitar. It took me 5 minutes to find it when it showed up and actually, it’s on the face of the guitar…you can’t even see it, it’d take me 5 minutes to find it again.

This absolutely will not be my only Solar. A baritone or the 7-string with the Sustainer will be next and when I eventually put together an original metal band I’ll only be using Solars for it. They took over where Ibanez jumped shipped, IMO. The quality of this thing is on par with any MIJ Ibanez I’ve ever played and that includes J-Customs and Prestiges. Absolutely flawless fretwork and it’s built like a tank.

D63AC8BE-1901-4B97-A3A2-837B987BCB0D.jpeg

Welcome, @Ola The Swede! Thanks for coming to visit!

And extra special thanks for making this badass muddafooka!

View attachment 2436
There are a TON of killer models in the Solar line-up. This explorer is NUTS but I also love the t-style grandpa guitars :love This finish combination is one of my favorites. And really not what you would expect out of a "metal" guitar line
20210812090147-T1.6A-NAT20-20DETAIL.png

Back