God Doth Have A Sense Of Humor

Whizzinby

Rock Star
TGF Recording Artist
I sorta like this Ibanez nylon electric acoustic.

epmHWnvStJWapeASnZHnxf.jpg

images

It’s a Tim Henson signature guitar :facepalm

giphy.gif

Spongebob Squarepants Ngapa GIF by The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run

What's not to like about an obvious Vai tree of life ripoff?!?!
Just found this in ad copy:

• "Tree of Death" fingerboard Inlay - The name and the design of this fingerboard inlay are both nods to the iconic Ibanez "Tree of Life" inlay design, but with a twist.

its a guitar. he is playing the stuff he wants based on what he hears in his head. i am not a fan or even that aware of his music but major props to him for doing stuff i haven't been able to accomplish.

i dont get what there is to be upset about or laugh at. there are other guitars if you don't like this one. i would take a sig guitar if ibanez offered one up.

its a guitar. he is playing the stuff he wants based on what he hears in his head. i am not a fan or even that aware of his music but major props to him for doing stuff i haven't been able to accomplish.

i dont get what there is to be upset about or laugh at. there are other guitars if you don't like this one. i would take a sig guitar if ibanez offered one up.

Yeah ultimately I don’t give a shit, it’s just funny given my general distaste for his music commentary.

I gave away my classical guitar last year and it’s eaten at me ever sense. This looks like a cool way to scratch the itch, regardless of who it’s from.

I’m not a fan of the inlay (despite loving the Tree of Life on my JEM), the flowers just take it in the wrong direction for me. If you’re gonna call it the Tree Of Death, put some f*ckin’ skulls on it or something. :rofl Knowing Tim, that’s exactly why he called it that, just to trigger people.

I can’t remember the price on these things, but I want to say it was around $700? If it’s a quality nylon string with electronics, that’s not too bad. I think a lot of us remember when Ibanez put the same guitar out a while ago, but it was kinda sh*tty and didn’t sell well from what I remember, so hopefully they’ve made some improvements and it’s not just an inlay that brought it back to life.

I’m not a fan of the inlay (despite loving the Tree of Life on my JEM), the flowers just take it in the wrong direction for me. If you’re gonna call it the Tree Of Death, put some f*ckin’ skulls on it or something. :rofl Knowing Tim, that’s exactly why he called it that, just to trigger people.

I can’t remember the price on these things, but I want to say it was around $700? If it’s a quality nylon string with electronics, that’s not too bad. I think a lot of us remember when Ibanez put the same guitar out a while ago, but it was kinda sh*tty and didn’t sell well from what I remember, so hopefully they’ve made some improvements and it’s not just an inlay that brought it back to life.

Yeah they are $700. (Which is appealing for what would be a change of pace axe)

No clue as to it’s lineage or quality. Might wait to get some feedback when it’s in the hands of normies.

Yeah they are $700. (Which is appealing for what would be a change of pace axe)

No clue as to it’s lineage or quality. Might wait to get some feedback when it’s in the hands of normies.

They were part of the Talman line and, IIRR, were more aimed at beginners than intermediate/pro use.

ylqrhmmerashidazoba2.jpg

Back