Gibson Victory

I've drunken the PRS kool aid but I'm still #gibson4lyfe
Rest In Peace Fun GIF by Barstool Sports

Excuse me, but how friggin' hard is it to put a normal Gibson headstock on this? :LOL:
I mean, really. You could even slightly thin the width of it if needed. Besides the strat, the standard Gibson headstock is the most iconic headstock ever --- but won't even use it in this case.:facepalm The body style is cool, pickguard is even ok, but don't mess it all up with the banana!!

:love

Maple neck and board to boot???

Why don't those fucknozzles with denim from Levis running through their veins reissue the RD Artist?

They tried in 2014and I don't think anyone bought them. Could've been because of the heinous 12th fret inlay tho :cop

I don't hate it...but there's a lot of superstrats I'd buy before the Gibson Victory.

Last edited:
I missed out on a 1978 RD Artist years ago that haunts me to this day. :(

Looks like Gibson did a 40th Anniversary Reissue in 2018.

Not interested. :LOL:

I think it looks better straight on. Angled images emphasize the odd shape in bad ways.

For 2k or less there are countless super Strats and I'd throw PRS in there too. Functionally it's a 25.5" scale SG more than it is a super Strat. Just buy an SG if you want a mahogany neck & body w/2 humbuckers.

I think it looks better straight on. Angled images emphasize the odd shape in bad ways.

For 2k or less there are countless super Strats and I'd throw PRS in there too. Functionally it's a 25.5" scale SG more than it is a super Strat. Just buy an SG if you want a mahogany neck & body w/2 humbuckers.
See....in between the lines....

GIBSON!

MAKE A 25.5 SCALE SG!!!!!😝

Back