Gear Regrets: Turkey Modeler Edition!

21 years ago I regretted selling my POD 2.0 and buying a PODxt instead. I thought it would be an upgrade but it actually was the dawn of the age of the squirrel.

Occasionally I still miss the Modern High Gain model of the good old bean...

I evolved from Katana, Boss GT-100, Helix, I dont regret selling them not that they were bad, its just i moved up

movin-on-up.gif

While not technically buying it, I regret every minute I spent with the free download of Bias 2 I grabbed a few weeks back.

I regret selling my Yamaha DG Stomp just because I’m curious to plug it in now and see what it’s like. Also, there’s one preset I never figured out how to replicate.

No regrets. For years I was reluctant to get into the digital floor processors and modeling game but finally did with the HX Stomp XL, and Native software. Very happy now. I did use the Sansamp plugin on and off since the early 2000's and it's great too, but that was pretty much it for digital amp tones. A studio buddy had one of the early POD bean pedals -- and I regretted it for him. lol
It was ok but wasn't there yet.

I regreted buying the Line 6 Firehawk 1500. It was a modelling combo which sounded awesome and was loud af, but the editing had to be done on a phone app via Bluetooth, which I could never get to work right.

Back