Fractal FM: what’s the point of channels, with that big ass gap?

Do you have statistics to back that up, or are you pulling it out of your ass? Come on, man. I hate when people say s**t like this, when experiencing limitations on something.

“Vast majority“. “Only a few people”. WTF does that even mean?
Also, who cares? Gear is more fun when it works so well you don't even have to think about it. Better is better, whether you need it or not.

Do you have statistics to back that up, or are you pulling it out of your ass? Come on, man. I hate when people say s**t like this, when experiencing limitations on something.

“Vast majority“. “Only a few people”. WTF does that even mean?

It is exceedingly rare to switch sounds while sustaining a chord. I'm basing this across all the music I've heard in my life. Clearly this is important to some. For those people, the FM3 clearly isn't a solution.

giphy.gif

It is exceedingly rare to switch sounds while sustaining a chord. I'm basing this across all the music I've heard in my life. Clearly this is important to some. For those people, the FM3 clearly isn't a solution.

giphy.gif
The times your posts have been useful over the last decade I’ve known you online have been exceedingly rare. I base that on HC, TGP, and now here. :rofl

Back