Fractal FM: what’s the point of channels, with that big ass gap?

200w.gif
assigns thank you for that GIF

Coming from the audio gap of the early AX8, the gap on the FM/AF3 doesn't bother me. I'm not sure if there's a difference between the FM3 vs AF3, but it's very short and honestly I've heard similar types of dropouts switching channels on an actual amp or even switching on a pedal. Now that I have the Axe 3, I honestly don't bother setting up dual amps for gapless switching as it doesn't really bug me.

But if you do need the perfectly gapless switching, you should be able to set that up with an FM9 or Axe 3.

Ejecta is a charter member of the Fractal Audio Butthurt Hall of Fame.
Definitely in the Fractal Hall Of Fame since I have owned Fractal gear since the Standard so yeah I’m a member. However not at all in your butthurt chapter, thanks for the invite though Doc.

Last edited:

Sorry for the OT guys but I had to say it: this sounds great! Really digging the tunes and the mix/master is very well done too. Nice work!

PS: not kidding, sounds kinda like a nice mixture of Tool and early Porcupine Tree which are two of my favourite bands. Do you have a link where I can buy and download your albums as flac files?

Last edited:
Sorry for the OT guys but I had to say it: this sounds great! Really digging the tunes and the mix/master is very well done too. Nice work!

PS: not kidding, sounds kinda like a nice mixture of Tool and early Porcupine Tree which are two of my favourite bands. Do you have a link where I can buy and download your albums as flac files?
Certainly do!

www.bridgedisaster.co.uk

Cheers!

I assumed that this forum was supposed to skip the TGP nonsense. Maybe I assumed wrongly.
Oh, they’d be banned from TGP for those comments, especially when Cliff was a member. It’s just a little locker room humor. No harm done.

Back