Fractal FM: what’s the point of channels, with that big ass gap?

Getting this thread back on topic. :LOL:

spank carls jr GIF

Not sure if this is the Line 6 Forum or TGP......hard to tell since the moderation is one-sided.

@paisleywookiee sorry about your thread, I tried to reply to you earlier but my post was deleted.....carry on.

Not sure if this is the Line 6 Forum or TGP......hard to tell since the moderation is one-sided.

@paisleywookiee sorry about your thread, I tried to reply to you earlier but my post was deleted.....carry on.
EVERYONE BE COOL. This is a fun forum. Nothing wrong with being massive fans of a brand, but let’s not be mean about it. After all, we all know a Badlander sounds better than everything anyway, so why even try? :D

To my ears the channel gap has been solved with the official release of FW 22.00 for the Axe-FX III! I don't know if this can be translated to the FM9 or FM3, but maybe.

I did extensive but random testing moving from one amp model to another using all the channels of just a single amp block on the Axe-FX III Mark II, and I could not perceive any gaps at all. Same for the drive blocks.

This used to be very dependent on which models you were switching between in other FW versions, but I still have not come across a single instance of the switching being any less than perceptibly gapless!

So anyway, this may maybe possibly hopefully translate to the other Fractal units, and it may give you hope. 🙂

Back